Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
saraboo97197
Webkinz :)

marineluver93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Awesome ideas for webkinz!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep posting your ideas. I love reading them.
marineluver93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #12

aggiegal89 is on a distinguished road

the doors are so plain it would be cool if you could decorate or hide them or something like that.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
smileyyfaceee is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz needs a boxer dog. I lovee boxers. if you likee this idea tell me please!!
smileyyfaceee is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 08:08 PM   #14

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I would like them to add a new phrase to the Kinzmail - "Hope your holiday is special" type - it could be used for Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, new years, or any other holiday. I send my friends gifts (when I have the money) but I have to email them to wish them Happy Holiday.

mamapatrick
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #15
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

As ong as the pets were bumblebee's and ladybugs, but not worms and icky stuff like that. They have a dance action which you unlock at the Kinzville Academy. I would love if you could plant flowers.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #16

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish there would have been items in the WShop for fall or Thanksgiving. I always enjoy the Halloween and Christmas items, so I was hoping for Thanksgiving stuff too. I even had a room ready incase I was surprised. I missed out on the fall festival and didnt catch any leaves.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:55 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
calebcbs is an unknown quantity at this point

i have an awesome idea for webkinz fix kinz chat plus so we can trade! lol calebcbs

---------- calebcbs added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

1. they should make a kinz mall where you can walk around and go into clothing stoers and food stores and other stores it would be awesome they could have a post office you walk into and send as message o a friend from there. all kinds of kool things could be in there they could have the vacation store and the doctors office and the arcade in there and all you would have to do is walk into the room and it would open like it usually does now but it would be cool to walk around.

Last edited by calebcbs; 11-30-2008 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
calebcbs is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 09:56 AM   #18
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

My idea, is being able to decorate the outside of our webkinz world houses. Wouldn't that be fun?
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #19
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by calebcbs
i have an awesome idea for webkinz fix kinz chat plus so we can trade! lol calebcbs

---------- calebcbs added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

1. they should make a kinz mall where you can walk around and go into clothing stoers and food stores and other stores it would be awesome they could have a post office you walk into and send as message o a friend from there. all kinds of kool things could be in there they could have the vacation store and the doctors office and the arcade in there and all you would have to do is walk into the room and it would open like it usually does now but it would be cool to walk around.
That's a good idea it would be so much more fun if you could walk through the stores instead of the boring old w-shop

---------- Lolo12 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

imagine a christmas store with all the menorahs and trees!!

Last edited by Lolo12; 11-30-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #20
DuckyLover67

WebkinzManiac12 is an unknown quantity at this point

a webkinz praying mantis!!!!!
WebkinzManiac12 is offline Female
Closed