Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

FreakShow. has a spectacular aura aboutFreakShow. has a spectacular aura about

Default Awesome Idea for Storage!

I have a pretty cool idea for storage.

So, in the w-shop you could buy an about 1,000 to 2,000 KC customizable wardrobe or storage unit.
But that isn't all. You could buy more pages. Like 500 KC for another page of storage it would eliminate the need for many closet's. I think it would be great. Just one trunk for all of your clothes (If you have the KinzCash)

Also, a type of customizable storage shed that you could put in your outside rooms, and store items for Outside only. Again able to buy multiple page's

As well as - a customizable crate or type holding bin or one of those big metal things in warehouse's that people buy to store things in ( cannot remember the name ) that could hold real furniture, all eliminating storage rooms! Again able to buy more page's of storage.

What do you think, I personally thing this would be a pretty awesome thing!!
FreakShow. is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Awesome Idea for Storage!

i just keep all my items in my inventory. so really it would just be a waste of money for me but............. nice idea!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-16-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Awesome Idea for Storage!

I like that idea! It would also be really helpful for me if they made a refrigerator like that. I just recently spent a lot of kinzcash on refrigerators.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Closed