Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
Ellie

Default awesome idea for Ganz

Okay, so this is meant to be a little sarcastic, but my idea is for Ganz to fix the trading room before they come up with other features. I think it's ridiculous for them to keep making new things like Smoothie Moves and the Travel Agency before fixing the trading room, which has been down almost all summer for many people.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
oodsman
Webkinz :)

magoale2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: awesome idea for Ganz

Amen, sista! I hated the several month long absence of the clubhouse and studio, while new pets and features kept pumping out!
magoale2 is offline Male
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I second that! I didn't really have a need for trading before I discovered rare items and this website. Now that i am a GT I can trade a bit but I would love to get on there and trade some of these rares I have been saving up.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
Ellie

Thanks magoale2 and bflyangel! I like both of your avatars, by the way!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #5
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Yeah I totally agree. Ganz needs to get their prioroties straight. I am not giftedbut I am trying my best to be so I have no way to trade with other members on WI or WW. I like all of the new pets they are coming out with but once they are fixing something they shouldn't just stop in the middle and move on. I think they should at least make another room in the clubhouse like a cooking room or something to add to the clubhouse after all of this trouble and waiting.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #6

ariisu is on a distinguished road

i agree. But maybe they are not able to fix it, but want the people not to get unhappy so they made some new things... but idk
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #7
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Ugh, I completely agree.Honestly ganz is taking it OVERBOARD!
They have new pets that they've shipped to store that aren't even in the system.
They have new virtual features and programs that some members can't even access (COUGH, COUGH, clubhouse, COUGH COUGH)
They're too caught up in the new but the old is still waiting to be fixed!
Hey, you can't fix what was never broken!
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 09:54 AM   #8

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I still wonder if there's something going on with your computer settings that prevent you from accessing the trading room. I have been there practically every day and have little or no trouble--and the rooms are nearly always full.

I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, I just wonder why it is that some people have no trouble and others can't get in. For a time I couldn't log into Webkinz AT ALL from my laptop, though I had no probems with my desktop. There was some computer setting that finally clicked in and now I can access everything from either place.

I'm sorry you can't get into the trading rooms as it is a lot of fun, and hope that everyone can join in soon.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
Ellie

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
I still wonder if there's something going on with your computer settings that prevent you from accessing the trading room. I have been there practically every day and have little or no trouble--and the rooms are nearly always full.

I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, I just wonder why it is that some people have no trouble and others can't get in. For a time I couldn't log into Webkinz AT ALL from my laptop, though I had no probems with my desktop. There was some computer setting that finally clicked in and now I can access everything from either place.

I'm sorry you can't get into the trading rooms as it is a lot of fun, and hope that everyone can join in soon.

I've wondered that too, if the problem is the computer or the WW account or a combination of both. I've read that newer accounts almost always have the trading room available so I was thinking of just starting a second account with only a few pets.
Closed