Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #11
Hai! :3
Webkinz :)

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: awareness pup support today!!

I think that is a great idea! I would definitely buy that! I love that idea. I support
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #12
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

if anywon would be so kind to make a psi and psf that'd be great
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Cool idea!
But the thing is, the Pink Poodle awareness package was made because the foundation payed a bit of money to have them produced and have some donated back.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #14
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i know but still it doesn'yt make sense what you are saying i think ganz really cares and they would do it without getting paid don't doubt the idea
just because the pink poodle raises money for breast cancer doesn't mean there should be more the only people getting helped by breast cancer are women and of course it is awesome that they are trying to put a stop to it but what about the men and the kids especialy the kids of which have only just started life and may pass away from cancer along the lines if it gets really bad.and i actually think ganz cares a lot of people say that ganz only does it for the mobney well i don't think so if they only did it for the money how come they still make different webkinz do you know they had o make all those pink poodles too? so that would have costed a lot of money,if ganz didn't care this site probably wouldn't exsit cause if ganz did't care webkinz wouldn't be popular there would not be a caring valley filled up with trees to the very top and don't ypou know the webkinz foundation helped raise money for poor kids in haiti who lost there homes it is very sad if you think of it
also i once knew someone who stayed in the hospital for one horrible year and he who was a child wouldn't have had it so long as more money was raised he survived though luckily

so that being said support today it doesn't matter about what ganz needs to pay i don't care about the profit ganz makes so just believe they can do itt ad support,support for a reason
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #15
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I support!
98otter is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

yes, ganz should make that and at least donate some of the money they make to the cause shown on the pets! that would be a great idea
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
zacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost
yes, ganz should make that and at least donate some of the money they make to the cause shown on the pets! that would be a great idea
thanx i think some people think that ganz is only in to the buisness for money but i don't
zacspet is offline Male
Closed