Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Approved Words for naming rooms

It would help to have some kind of way to know what words are "approved". Maybe like how google starts filling in the rest of the word when you start to search for something in their special browser boxes, if I started spelling something, it would let me know what works. Or maybe a drop down box of approved words.

The happiest I've been about being able to name a room is calling one "it's a jungle out there" for my jungle/forest themed room =)
sno4270 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
mileyrox512

Default Re: Approved Words for naming rooms

Siriously!!! They didn't let me put LIVING ROOM!!! It's living room for Pet'es sake!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
barraki0896
Webkinz :)

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

They allow bathroom but not runescape, which is understandable........
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
It would help to have some kind of way to know what words are "approved". Maybe like how google starts filling in the rest of the word when you start to search for something in their special browser boxes, if I started spelling something, it would let me know what works. Or maybe a drop down box of approved words.

The happiest I've been about being able to name a room is calling one "it's a jungle out there" for my jungle/forest themed room =)
WOW...you were lucky to have soooo many words, the easiest way I have found to name for the kids AND myself to find things is to think "simple" words and I know that is difficult to when there are so many different kinds of dogs, cats, etc. and we have 5 accounts so it is frustrating.......try things like barn, sitting room instead of living room, etc. I hope this helps .Then we just kept the same pattern throughout. It is getting better tho. We had one account for a month with over 30 animals on that account and it wouldn't take anything but the numbers! That was terrible! Good Luck!
Old 03-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

there's a thread somewhere on WI with a list of what u can and can't put but i don't know where sorry
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I know. During Winterfest I tried to name a room the Winterfest room and it wouldn't let me! I tried everything, putting in spaces, changing a few letters, but it wouldn't let me name it. Finally I gave up and named it "Win"
Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270

I have a jungle room also-but I like your name much better.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #8

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

OMG I have the naming thing...i've just started calling mine things like "dog room" "love frog room"

most of those work...

it wouldnt let me put reindeer room so i just put it like this:

Rain Deer Room

& It let me say that

goshness
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #9
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I found that you can name your names for the breed of pet ex: pink poodle room but can not use dalmation room or st. bernard room. Color names work ex: blue room. Or theme names like: modern room or game room, jungle room,etc. Hope that helps!
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-31-2008, 01:02 PM   #10

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Listen to this! Every pet I adopted after Christmas would not let its room say something like toby's room! Also, I couldn't put the name toby in the rooms!
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Closed