Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Red face Appricate what you have that Ganz has offered

I have realized that lots of people including me have made nasty comments about how Ganz are money grabbers, and how they aren't caring about us the costumers. I think it should stop here. I realize that this thread might be a little long but I can almost garentee that after your done reading this you will want to delete all the nasty threads about Ganz.

Now I see a lot of threads about glitches and more, I think that it unfair to judge webkinz because they have way faster computers than we do. Like we can be using a dell 2005 but Ganz can be using the fastest computers of today. So the glitches that we experience aren't what Ganz are seeing. They can be as understanding as possible but when there computers scan the site nothing will pop up. We really can't blame Ganz for the glitches you should blame your selves if you need to blame someone. Now I am not making this all our fault, oh no, I want everyone to realize that Ganz is a company at work and they might not see they glitches but they are taking what we say to heart.

Now another thing that people are making me a little upset is talking about how these new advantages are hurting Ganz, like the EStore and Deluxe Membership. Now just because one person might think EStore and Deluxe are a waste of money but that is our choice and the people who say that are most likely the people who can't afford it. You know you people out there should realize that we aren't victims of a blood sucking company who just wants money. They are only trying to get the money they need to keep Ganz going. And Ganz does have more than just one website, such as Webkinz Newz, They need money to pay for that to.

Well 1 more thing is that when you see someones thread about Ganz that isn't the most plesant thing and they are talking trash about Ganz you should write them and tell them straight that it isn't Ganz fault that you have an extremely slow computer because that is what causes all these glitches, and if they are talking about the EStore and Deluxe, tell them that just because you might not like the fact that other people are getting better stuff because they signed up fpr stuff, that doesn't mean you can trash Ganz for it. And anyone who agrees with me please reply and for all who disagree please send me a personal message. I would love to hear from you.

Also please support my friend IndyandLucky's idea of Webkinz Shelter Pets. She would love to hear from you to. Now if anyone feels this this again please write me a personal message. I am all ears.

Again thanks for listening. and my friend IndyandLucky would love to hear from you people and she has the best idea about Webkinz Shelter Pets. Poor Shelter Pets. But if you support her you can make her dream come true.
luvwbknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Appricate what you have that Ganz has offered

Sorry but we can't because the nasty comments (unfortuantally) are true. I don't go on because I get board to death! And if the comments contenue, maby they will stop.

Estore:We all know it's a choie, but some my like it an can't get the pets or items (A Because they don't have a credet card
(b becase they are doing a prtest and (C because they can't aford it

I don't have a slow computer and no one does, they are real gliches.

Last edited by coupon12; 07-27-2009 at 07:42 AM..
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #3
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
Sorry but we can't because the nasty comments (unfortuantally) are true. I don't go on because I get board to death! And if the comments contenue, maby they will stop.

Estore:We all know it's a choie, but some my like it an can't get the pets or items (A Because they don't have a credet card
(b becase they are doing a prtest and (C because they can't aford it

I don't have a slow computer and no one does, they are real gliches.
Then.....why don't you quit?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 07:45 AM   #4

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

i read this whole thing, it is all true this is a very good thread. i hope many read this. thanks for posting!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:57 AM   #5
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Then.....why don't you quit?
I have!
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #6

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

well to tell the complete truth i have writen a harmful thread about ganz as well, and i have done the research, and it concludes all i have said is true.
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Actually I have a brand new computer and I still get some glitches. I don't have a virus or anything so it is Ganz's fault that I get glitches with my new computer.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #8

dimmples is a jewel in the roughdimmples is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
Actually I have a brand new computer and I still get some glitches. I don't have a virus or anything so it is Ganz's fault that I get glitches with my new computer.
But! Is ever web site going to be perfect no matter how much money you pour into it? No its not, it imposibul to have a web site that NEVER has a glithch. Even WI has glitches as well as other popular sites like Twitter and Myspace. Glitches HAPPEN!
dimmples is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I have been on WW for just over a year. And there have been a lot of changes in that time. I think Ganz tries very hard to offer all their customers a great product. They don't want their customers unhappy. Ganz or any company does research before they launch a new program, be it the Newz, estore, Deluxe, or signature pets. They do studies to see if there is interest. Evidently there was and I love all the options. I take part in some but not all. For all the changes there have been I think WW runs pretty smoothly. Do I get glitches, sure. Do they frustrate me, yup! Do I still enjoy WW and all it has to offer, you bet! Ganz or any company needs to make money and offer new product to stay fresh. I want Ganz in business for a long time. I love my Webbies and all the goodies.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I agree. You point one finger, 3 are pointing back at you. (:

And when your friend says shelter pets, does she mean, if you bought like a dog/cat it would go to ASPCA or something? I LOVE THAT IDEA! I had one that was similar to it, like the wild webkinz go to like WWF if they are pandas, that polar bear society thing if they are polar bears, etc.

And I don't like it when people say: 'Well, its GANZ fault for the glitches.' I don't like the word fault...

Rep for you (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed