Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #21
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Anyone else wish they could get rid of some rooms

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
Thats exactly it cheree. I am at the point where I don't even store stuff in dressers anymore because I can't ever remember where I put what lol.
OMG...that is so true!!!

I'm all for being able to rearrange your house and sell/upgrade the rooms!!

I also miss being able to name the rooms myself.
sunnybunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

that is a major problem for me I am always saying "now I know I have that where did i put it" lol especially the clothes. I would love a clothes tool bar so you could just pick what you have. Kinda like one big closet lol
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #23
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

like a lot of people, I wish we could up grade our small/medium rooms and get rid of doors or move the doors. I have doors in places I wish there were none.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

My daughter is home sick today and she just read that post and said "you say that everyday your on webkinz mom " lol
Old 01-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #25
Saltspray
Webkinz :)

polkadots109 is on a distinguished road

I have like... twenty but, I only need 10!
polkadots109 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #26
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by NotaBrunette
6- Let us place the doors in our rooms to where we want them
You know what ? I never said this before because I was new on WI at the time...

One day (I think last spring or summer) when I signed on to my account in the morning and I was rearranging a room....

MY DOORS MOVED!!!

I was freaking out because the little edit box came up and it let me move my doors around and then I clicked "remove" and the door disappeared. I was really freaked out because it wasn't on my dock and it was gone. I didn't play with it anymore because I was afraid I'd screw it up. Then I logged off and on again and the door was back in place. Whew! I could no longer move them. I thought at the time it was an upgrade they were testing or something, but it never happened again. I still am curious if they will make it work!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #27
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

YES!! I would love the option to:

move rooms
resize rooms
sell rooms back
and name our rooms the way we want!! please give us back this feature
scienter is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #28
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Even if would couldn't sell them back, I wish we could at least delete them.. Or move them..
Old 01-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #29

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I am totally with all of you on these suggestions! I actually made an inventory yesterday of what rooms had what clothes in them! My sister has only one room, (a walk in closet), where she keeps all her clothes.

I also have a lot of empty medium sized rooms, so this would be great if we could upsize them!

I would love to be able to name my rooms the way I want again too. I loved that before. I like to name them by themes, "Medieval room, Egyptian room, Farm room" etc...

Speaking of themes, I think we need something for a forest. The bears, skunks, deer, chipmunks, squirrels, and bunnies have no forest theme! (Just the fairy walls.)
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #30
mndjarrell is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was just me. I would love to upgrade some small rooms on my account. Or sell the 12 outdor rooms my 5-year-old bought on her account but won't put anything in.
Closed