Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Any Ideas for future webkinz? Future Items? Features? Post your ideas here!

Hey there, everyone! This is a special thread for any great ideas you might have! I prefer that you post new Webkinz ideas with their PSI and PSF. However, I do know how hard it can be to think of PSI's and PSF's so don't feel bad if you can't think of any. I'd love it if we could find some ideaz and send them to Ganz! All your ideas are greatly appreciated!

---------- AlohaWebkinz added 10 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Doesn't anyone want to post?

Last edited by AlohaWebkinz; 08-23-2008 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Any Ideas for future webkinz? Future Items? Features? Post your ideas here!

a new thing webkinz could do is have people in ww write for the newz
lili98 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #3

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Any Ideas for future webkinz? Future Items? Features? Post your ideas here!

Great idea!
Old 08-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking a Cheeky Bunny, maybe a Purple Frog.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #5

I never really thought of it that way, and it would be hard to program the computers so that not everyone could post and there was no rude language. Also, how would we know the brand new news? And what if someone posted "OMG I JUST GOT A NEW WEBKINZ ITS A RETIRED UNICORN OH I PWNED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---------- AlohaWebkinz added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, I like the purple frog one. Any ideas for PSI's and PSF's?

Last edited by AlohaWebkinz; 08-26-2008 at 01:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #6
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

I'd like to see a forest theme with old growth trees, gnome animals, a pot of gold which grows as each pet is added to the account, and the special food would be a magical fruit which changes the gnome to a fairy when you feed it. The forest would have walking paths, trees with squirrels and owls in them. It would have bees, a lake to swim in, and nature trails with mushrooms.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
Jananya

View Post Originally Posted by lili98
a new thing webkinz could do is have people in ww write for the newz
I love this idea!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #8

Great ideas! I like the one about a forest theme!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #9
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

I would to be able to place furniture on an angle.

---------- choover added 52 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

It would be nice to be able to have paths (i.e. stone, dirt) to put in the yard that the webkinz can walk on.

Last edited by choover; 08-27-2008 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
choover is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by AlohaWebkinz
Hey there, everyone! This is a special thread for any great ideas you might have! I prefer that you post new Webkinz ideas with their PSI and PSF. However, I do know how hard it can be to think of PSI's and PSF's so don't feel bad if you can't think of any. I'd love it if we could find some ideaz and send them to Ganz! All your ideas are greatly appreciated!

---------- AlohaWebkinz added 10 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Doesn't anyone want to post?
I have posted these ideas in other threads, but I'll post them here, too.
A * means that iluvwebkinz27 came up with that PSF or PSI. It only counts for what the star is exactly next too. (If it's next to the PSF that means that I came up with the PSI.)
A ** means that someone else came up with it.
1.Bichon Frise. PSI: Some type of unicycle. PSF: Very White Cotton Candy. Notice that they're all circus themed because the Bichon Frise was used for circuses.
2. Weather, and daylight/nightlight could be put into WW.
3. Lil' kinz Australian Terrier. PSI: Small Terrier Bed. PSF: Red Crunchy Bones.
4.Lil' kinz Dove: PSI: Feathery bed, or chair. PSF: Gray Seed Salad.
5. lil' kinz Partridge. PSI: Pear Tree. (You harvest pears from it) PSF*: Candied Pears.
6. Jellyfish. PSF: See-through Jelly. PSI: See-through Couch.
7. Giant Garden theme.
8. Lil' kinz Possum. PSI: Hanging Upside Down Tree Chair PSF: Play Dead Cookies.
9. Lil' kinz Ladybug. PSI: Ladybug Beanbag Chair. (A red beanbag chair with black polka dots.) PSF: Aphid Icecream.
10. Lil' kinz Dragonfly. PSI: Compound Eyeglasses. PSF*: Nectar Punch.
11. Owl. PSI*: Owl's Nest Bed. PSF: Spicy Rodent Cookies.
12. Lil' kinz Seagull. PSF: Scavenged Fish. PSI: Beach Pool. (A pool with sand all around it.)
13. Woodp e c k e r (don't know why it puts stars.) PSI: Moving Picture (of a woodp e c k e r p e c k i n g a tree.) PSF: Tree Hole.
14. Donkey. PSI*: Pack Mule's Backpack. PSF*: Kickin' Kool Kookies.
15. Candyland Theme.
16. Chameleon. PSI**: Changing Colors Chair (if a pink webkinz is sitting in it, then it turns pink.) PSF: Changing Colors Flies.
17. Camel. PSI: A couch with humps on it. PSF*: Sand Dune Cookies.
18. Lil' kinz Dachshund**. PSI: Long Hot Dog Bed. PSF: Hot Dog with everything on it.
19. Ferret. PSI*: Treasure Trove Bed. PSF*: Fudgey Fondue.
20. Seahorse. PSI: Underwater Seaweed Plant. PSF: Tiny Shrimp.
21. Starfish. PSI: Star TV. PSF: Seaweed Cake.
22. A page where you can go to which gives more details on your pet's personality.
23. Akita**. PSI: Akita Statue. PSF: Big Chewy Bone.
24. Goat. PSI: High Mountain Chair. PSF: Mountain Made of Hay.
25. Cheetah. PSI: Speedy Cheetah Car. PSF*: Gazelle Steak.
26. Lil' kinz Ant. PSI*: Picnic Basket Fridge. PSF: Discarded Food.
27. Lil' kinz Bee. PSI: Bee Hive Bed. PSF: Very Honey Pollen.
28. Great Dane. PSI: Great Big Bathtub. PSF: Giant Kibble.
29. Swan. PSI: Love TV. PSF*: Watercress Sandwiches.
30. Fox. PSI: Fox Den Bed. PSF: Berries n Birds.
31. Lil' kinz Cairn Terrier. PSI: Dorothy Basket Chair. PSF: Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Lion cookies.
32. Lil' kinz Munchkin Cat. PSI: Short-Legged Chair. PSF: Short-Legged Mice.
33. Bunny Hop Action.
34. A theme for each animal that only the person that bought that animal can buy. If you have a Bassett Hound, you can buy an exclusive dog theme. If you have the Alley Cat you can buy the exclusive cat theme. They are not found in the w-shop unless you bought the animal. This is how one possibility of how it could be grouped.

Cat (big cats would be included.)
Dog (Wolf would be included.)
Insect (there aren't any yet)
horse (including reindeer)
bears
frogs
monkeys (including gorillas)
birds
reptiles
other mammals
love animals
rodents
sea animals
rabbits
elephants
mystical animals

35. If you click on speak to pet, they should say more than yes, they could also say like I don't fee like it, maybe, etc, etc.
36. Interact with them more. Like throw a ball to them, etc.
37. Webkinz could have feelings. They could be feeling happy, sad, angry, etc.
38. Walk around the neighborhood.**
39. Wacky Zingoz pet.
40. Button in the kinzpost that can be checked and unchecked that automatically sends out invites to all of your friends when your pets are about to have a birthday.

These are my ideas.
I wrote all of this before, but copied and pasted it here, so I didn't have to do so much work.
Tango is offline Female
Closed