Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Another Suggestion: A Webkinz BANK!

Hey guys! I've been thinking about this for awhile and I think a Webkinz Bank would be a great feature for whose wanting to save up on KC. A lot of interactive games on the internet have a bank to store money, and I think it'd be very handy!
I've been trying to save money but the numbers keep tempting me. I'll buy something.. and let's say it just goes downhill from there.. lol.
so I'd love to see a bank where we can put money in, and take it out when we need it. That way we can limit ourselves. So, let's say you have 20,000. You put 19,000 in your bank, then you have 1000 to spend if you want to. That way, you won't be tempted to spend more.

Tell me your thoughts & ideas! thanks!
- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Another Suggestion: A Webkinz BANK!

Great idea! We could earn interest, and invest!. I sure hope they do that.
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #3

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

that is a good I would tell Ganz.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
call me audrey

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

i also think it would be cool if you earned interest, and couldn't take out our money until three days have passed. that way you wont be tempted to take it out.
lol6308 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 04:10 PM   #5

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

That would be cool; I like how Neopets has a bank. However, on Webkinz, you really don't make as much money as you do on Neopets...so it's really not as much of a big deal to have KC on hand. And on Neopets, random events can take your Neopoints away, while that doesn't happen on Webkinz.

IDK, it would be cool, & good idea, but it might not be necessary.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Love, Jane.
That would be cool; I like how Neopets has a bank. However, on Webkinz, you really don't make as much money as you do on Neopets...so it's really not as much of a big deal to have KC on hand. And on Neopets, random events can take your Neopoints away, while that doesn't happen on Webkinz.

IDK, it would be cool, & good idea, but it might not be necessary.
I see what you're saying.
But some people like me will see my amount of kinzcash and think, "Well, how will this really hurt to buy this?" And then "This isn't that expensive, this too.." Then sooner or later.. haha
Old 10-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #7

spork943 is on a distinguished road

i think a webkinz bank is a great idea
i'm going to contact ganz and tell them that they should add one
if enough people do that they'll probably do it
spork943 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by spork943
i think a webkinz bank is a great idea
i'm going to contact ganz and tell them that they should add one
if enough people do that they'll probably do it
Thank you very much for supporting my idea, it means a lot to me!
Old 10-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

GREAT IDEA!
I totally love this!
I am writing to Ganz as we speak and telling them of this! I totally wish they had a bank! That would be awesome!

REP!!!!! Good job for thinking of that!

Then we could make, like, weekly/daily deposits of KinzCash!
That would be SO cool!!!!

(I'm getting a little carried away here, sorry! )
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
GREAT IDEA!
I totally love this!
I am writing to Ganz as we speak and telling them of this! I totally wish they had a bank! That would be awesome!

REP!!!!! Good job for thinking of that!

Then we could make, like, weekly/daily deposits of KinzCash!
That would be SO cool!!!!

(I'm getting a little carried away here, sorry! )
Wow, thanks
It could also be handy for people saving up so they could record how much KC they earn in a day. (:
There's a lot of things that it could be useful for, I really do hope they consider this idea!!
Closed