Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Default Another restaurant idea

I know some people on here have already mentioned a restaurant idea and I'm not trying to copy your ideas but build on them...
I think the restaurant should have similar operating hours like the hourly activities. It shouldn't open until 4 p.m. on weekdays but on weekends (and holidays) it should be open from 8am - 11pm. The restaurant would be a place where you could eat in (if your pet is hungry) or take it out. It would have a menu that would change every day and would have rare foods on it that can not be found anywhere else but in the Kinz Eatery (I made that name up). On days when it is open all day it would have a breakfast menu, lunch menu, & supper menu which would only be available at those times. For example, from 8 - 11am would be the breakfast menu, then at 11am it would change to the lunch menu, etc. The menu would only have complete meals. Breakfast would be blueberry pancakes, an apple, & a glass of milk with a set price for example. The Kinz Eatery would also be a great place to grab a cup of tea or coffee with a quick little snack. Going to the Kinz Eatery would give you a happines boost as well. As for the rare food items that the Kinz Eatery would have, they wouldn't be there everyday so you would have to keep checking the menus everyday to see what is being offered (this would really make them rare). It would also have a daily special (similar to sale items in the W-Shop). One meal a day would be on special for a great price.
So what do you guys think of my restaurant idea!?! Anything you would like to add or take away? Also, does anybody have any good names for a restaurant in Webkinz World?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 11:44 PM   #2
hotloopsfreak

Default Re: Another restaurant idea

hey they should have 10-15 restaurants and open daily and get food for better prices, or desserts and things like that. EMAIL WEBKINZ ABOUT YOUR IDEA
Old 11-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
Gifted

Anybody have any ideas to add? I'd love to hear some creative restaurant names or ideas for the menu... post away!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NewfieFan
Anybody have any ideas to add? I'd love to hear some creative restaurant names or ideas for the menu... post away!!!
sorry, your idea was too good for any off us to have any other ideas
Old 11-18-2007, 12:43 AM   #5
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

How about some "Exclusive" rare food items. Ones that cannot be made or bought or found anywhere else?

Kinz Cafe
Webkinz Waffle World

Specialty Deserts!!!

A means of tipping the waiters/waitresses.

Celebrate your kinz' birthday with a free Cake. Whenever it is one of your Webkinz' birthdays you get a free desert item of your choice.

If you want more ideas just let me know. I am a dreamer with nothing but ideas... Spark my imagination and I will warm you with my imagination.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:44 AM   #6
hotloopsfreak

hey kinz cafe
Old 11-18-2007, 01:38 AM   #7
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by hotloopsfreak
hey kinz cafe

Yeah I am kinda proud of that one...
Old 11-18-2007, 08:15 AM   #8

000362 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe Chef Gaspuchio could be the cook there!
Old 11-18-2007, 08:28 AM   #9
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by 000362
Maybe Chef Gaspuchio could be the cook there!
ohh! good idea
Old 11-18-2007, 08:59 AM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
sorry, your idea was too good for any off us to have any other ideas
Thank you!

But I do like all your ideas! Kinz Cafe is a cute name as well. I also like the idea of your pet getting something special or free on it's birhtday - that's a neat idea!
I thought about the tipping idea as well, I'm just not sure how it would work. There would have to be some benefit to tipping the waiter/waitress or there's no incentive for anybody to part with their Kinz cash!
I was also thinking about a frequent customer card as well. Some coffee shops in "real life" have cards that you get stamped and after so many coffees you get one free! Maybe after so many purchases at the Kinz Cafe you would get a discount or something free!
Just some ideas. But keep 'em coming, I love to hear what other people have dreamed up!
Closed