Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
luv14webkinz

Default angles - when rotating furniture

okay, so what i was thinking that maybe you can put your furniture on angels. you know how when you turn it, it only turns one way? well i was thinking maybe you can hold the arrow button down, and it will move slightly and you keep holding it until you have the angel you want. what it is now, is where you just click it once, and it moves in one of the 4 directions.

if someone can explain it better that would be great. so what do you guys think? do you understand?

I've edited your title for you, for clarity.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-06-2010 at 12:33 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: angels

That would be cool, but REALLY hard to program. The pets only face in one of 4 directions, so it would be really tough to get them to sit in that furniture.
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ah, I see. Yup, this would be great, but like Desty said, it would be really hard to do. Good idea though!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*Angles

Yes, I wish this ALL the time... like, in furniture catalogs, a lot of the furniture is at an angle. Then you go "ooh, that would look cool on WW-- ohh.". XD

Yeah, a lot of programming... but if Ganz could do it, that would be awesome.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
luv14webkinz

thanks for the input
Old 05-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I'm guessing you meant "angles"? Took me a minute to understand what you are saying. I honestly like the current format of the setting; and don't think it should be changed
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-06-2010, 07:02 AM   #7
luv14webkinz

Default Re: angles - when rotating furniture

okay, thanks everybody, and thanks webberlily for moving it to the correct section and clarifying the title.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

That would be possible in 3-D
WW is 2-D
When you turn something in 3-D it is actually turning. In 2-D the picture of the front of the object is replaced with the picture of the side/ back of the item
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #9
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I wish this all the time, especially the beds and couches.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I agree! I would love to be able to caddy corner items!
Great idea in my opinion

Last edited by AgtPix; 05-08-2010 at 11:41 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Closed