Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #21
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~
Webkinz :)

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: American This, American That...But What About Canada?

I totally agree with KKF!! I am a Canadian too and I'm sick of seeing everything related to America no offense. Well the american buffalo looks the same as buffalos in Canada at least they have the toco toucan because that is a tropical pet from south america
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 10:50 AM   #22
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by koalakinzforever
Okay, so, you've probably noticed that there is a webkinz American cocker spaniel, American Golden retriever, yadda yadda yadda. But what I'm saying here is that they're making everything American, but there are a lot of Canadians (including myself) who play webkinz, and most would probably like something to be Canadian. like a Canada Goose for instance. That would be cute. Or even a moose or beaver would do. Just something to show that Ganz likes Canada, too...well, at least I hope they do. Supposedly they're a Canadian company, but, whatever. Maybe they'll end up with an American red squirrel...I love those guys. That one I wouldn't mind, though, because that's actually what it's called. I think that the other American things are just a lazy idea. Now, if they had an american cocker spaniel but not a regular one, then I wouldn't mind so much. Oh, and there's the American buffalo. That one I don't mind as much, but still, I think one is enough, and isn't just plain buffalo good enough? There are buffalo in other countries, too, and they look about the same to me...

anyways, that's just my opinion. Feel free to dissagree, I could care less.

~KKF

i agree since i live in Canada too.I actually said too my mom yesterday hey Ganz has made a American Cocker Spaniel and a American Golden Retriever they should make a Canadian black bear (or bear)I also dont like how they only celebrate American thanksgiving and they dont celebrate Canadian thanksgiving like Ganz could make a special day on and call it Webkinz Thanksgiving

well i totally agree 100% with you koalakinzforever

PS.i also dont like how they only have w-cares in America.No offense to people who live in America also for the American Golden Retriever on www.kinzvillenewz.com they should the PSF and PSI and they where all American themed also they have a recipe made for America day (<you know just like Canada has Canada day?)Well theres not recipe for Canada day

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 11-29-2008 at 10:59 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #23
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I think a Canada goose, beaver, or moose would be great ideas! We Canadians got a full day of activities for our Thanksgiving, but no turkey...we had to wait until American Thanksgiving...

Last edited by Tj03; 11-29-2008 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 11-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #24
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Not be rude, but there are only 2 pets with the name american in their name. Its not like there are 5 or even 10
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #25
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I have gotten wcares up here, they are just difficult to find
Old 11-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #26
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I live in America, and I'm tired of the American pets too! I would really like some variety in the pets!

---------- cmwqt added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Not be rude, but there are only 2 pets with the name american in their name. Its not like there are 5 or even 10
actually, there are 4:
American Buffalo
American Cocker Spaniel
American Golden Retriever
American Albino

Last edited by cmwqt; 11-29-2008 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #27
King Hoopla

No offense, but there are only 4 "American" webkinz animals. It doesn't make any sense at all to say there are too many American pets. There are more than 150 webkinz already. Does 4 out of 150 seem like a lot? ??? Not really; so I have no idea why some people think that webkinz doesn't have enough variety.

---------- King Hoopla added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Besides, most of Ganz's customers are in the U.S.

Last edited by King Hoopla; 11-29-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #28
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

I agree. But maybe it's because I'm Canadian.

Maybe a fox would be nice? I know there's the Floral Fox, but It isn't really a fox.
And I noticed that at almost every chance they get to call an animal American they do. I'm not asking them to start naming a bunch of animals a "Canadian Whatever", but at least one?

I would love a Baby Canadian Goose.
I mean, arn't these cute?
[IMG]http://ac4.yt-thm-a01.***************/3308da4979c7c7e0[/IMG] [IMG]http://ac4.yt-thm-a02.***************/1f3125549437be36[/IMG]
(I didn't take these pictures.)
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #29
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with this. As a Canadian, it is kind of upsetting that Ganz, a Canadian company is not recognizing its roots more. I'd love to see some more Canadian pets, as well as recognition of Canadian Holidays! We didn't get a thing for Canadian Thanksgiving, for example!

As for pets, how about a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever? Or a Newfoundland Dog?

I suppose though, if you want to get into the nitty gritty, the Labradors (Yellow, Chocolate, and Black) are Canadian "invented" dogs.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #30
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
No offense, but there are only 4 "American" webkinz animals. It doesn't make any sense at all to say there are too many American pets. There are more than 150 webkinz already. Does 4 out of 150 seem like a lot? ??? Not really; so I have no idea why some people think that webkinz doesn't have enough variety.

---------- King Hoopla added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Besides, most of Ganz's customers are in the U.S.
((Yes, but there isn't even one Canadian Webkinz.))
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's sunny time!!, king hoopla rocks!, kinz crazy waz here :p, true so true