Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
whiterose215
Webkinz :)

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

Default Alvin and the chipmunks also the chipettes the squeakquel

I have a idea for webkinz world now!
I can make clothing up by draw them out now. Me idea is a clothing from the movie it disney and all like that. So me idea will be clothing draw up like art work now and you can picture it in your head now. Me idea will be the new movie that came out on christmas day and that is the chipmunks also the chipettes the squeakquel i can make up the girl clothing and all like that right now. Also boy to also. I'm go to try to make shoe and all like that now. Me need a little help on the shoe and all like that to also there not easy to do to also. Tell me what you think a about it right now. I have more idea for these come soon now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcloth 1.jpg (31.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpgCLOTH 2.jpg (33.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpgCLOTH 3.jpg (38.9 KB, 9 views)
starfire54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Default Re: Alvin and the chipmunks also the chipettes the squeakquel

good idea! It would be coo, to have aother oneof those considering I missed the first one. great job!
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOO, Let me move this to the Ganz suggestions They had that Chipmunks promotional a while back where we got all those COOL Chipmunks hoodies and glasses and Alvin's Electric guitar This would be such an EXCELLENT idea to post up there where everyone could see and agree
4U
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
whiterose215

View Post Originally Posted by dixiecup
ooo, let me move this to the ganz suggestions they had that chipmunks promotional a while back where we got all those cool chipmunks hoodies and glasses and alvin's electric guitar This would be such an excellent idea to post up there where everyone could see and agree
4u
thank you that make me very happy and cool now.

View Post Originally Posted by alohapanda
good idea! It would be coo, to have aother oneof those considering i missed the first one. Great job!
thank you these make very happy now.

I will keep up the good job now.

Last edited by starfire54; 01-04-2010 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

That would be awesome! We'd have matching chipmunk and chippete outfits!
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

What a great idea! I would love to have those outfits!
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #7

luvableone is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: Alvin and the chipmunks also the chipettes the squeakquel

I was wondering why they didn't promote the "squeakquel" on here and i was just waiting to see a promotion with the girl's outfits (which i was even more excited about) but it never did happen [-(. I think that a lot of people would have been even more excited about going to see the movie if they'd done that too... but i know we all would have loooved the girl's outfits! they would have been SOOoo adorable!!! I'm truly disappointed that they didn't advertise with ganz this time =\ ~i wish ganz would have tried harder to get them to advertise with them again this time because i'm not sure if ganz realizes how much we love all of those little advertising gifts! And when the customer is happy...
luvableone is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
whiterose215

View Post Originally Posted by lalagirl770
That would be awesome! We'd have matching chipmunk and chippete outfits!
Hi there. I'm work on more outfit clothing right now. For that awesome movie now i have be look it the clothing now there will be more outfits from the chipmunk and chippete outfit will that be a cool idea right now. Thank you for the reply.

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
What a great idea! I would love to have those outfits!
Hi there. That is a great idea i'm do now. It will be nice to have them in the w-shop also a game to win the outfit item and all like that right now it will be cool those outfits. I'm work on more outfit clothing right now. For that awesome movie now i have be look it the clothing now there will be more outfits from the chipmunk and chippete outfit will that be a cool idea more to also. Thank you for the reply.

Last edited by starfire54; 01-08-2010 at 02:56 PM..
Old 01-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is such a great idea! Glad Dixie is moving it over to the suggestion area as we all know by now Ganz director does look at this site maybe put a buzz in his ear. LOL
stylede is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
whiterose215

View Post Originally Posted by luvableone
I was wondering why they didn't promote the "squeakquel" on here and i was just waiting to see a promotion with the girl's outfits (which i was even more excited about) but it never did happen [-(. I think that a lot of people would have been even more excited about going to see the movie if they'd done that too... but i know we all would have loooved the girl's outfits! they would have been SOOoo adorable!!! I'm truly disappointed that they didn't advertise with ganz this time =\ ~i wish ganz would have tried harder to get them to advertise with them again this time because i'm not sure if ganz realizes how much we love all of those little advertising gifts! And when the customer is happy...
Hi there. Customer will be very happy and more excited for these item to be on webkinz world ganz for sure. It is a very nice movie. I know you all world love to have all the outfits from the movie right now.That is a great idea i'm do now. It will be nice to have them in the w-shop also a game to win the outfit item and all like that right now it will be cool those outfits. I'm work on more outfit clothing right now. For that awesome movie now i have be look it the clothing now there will be more outfits from the chipmunk and chippete outfit will that be a cool idea more to also. Thank you for the reply.
Closed