Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Alphabetical Order Option for Dock

Don't you just HATE having to look through your dock to find that one item you never can seem to find, but you know the exact name of it? I think it would be a BLESSING to have the option to put the items in your dock in alphabetical order! If you were collecting things like PSFs, CSOs, or exclusives, you could simply click a button to put the dock in alphabetical order, and you could easily find the Seasoned Mole Dariole or Ambulance you had been searching for! It would also be nice if you use checklists, since those normally are shown in alphabetical order.

Please tell me what you think, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this idea!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Alphabetical Order Option for Dock

hmm... I don't know, typically people do not know what the EXACT name is, making it hard to find then. I think I would be okay to stick with normal catagories, though they could add some subcatagories like PSI, rare, exclusive etc.

Good thouht though!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Okay, thanks for your input!
Old 07-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #4
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I think that is a pretty good idea.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! But i dont know, i think its easy to find the item i want when its sorted like decoration or food. But i would love if you could alphabetize them too. or myabe have a little search box that says: Search for this item. Great idea!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

I-LOVE-ARTE is on a distinguished road

Having more choices would be great, and I like the idea of subcategories like, rare, exclusive, PSI, ect... Very helpful when you are in the trading room and trying to be fair about it! I also agree that I do not always know the exact name of something too though! But always having the option to do so would be nice.
I-LOVE-ARTE is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero

If you don't know the exact name of something, you could always looking in the WIGEV or the pictures thread here on WI to see it. Like, if you know for sure it's a Rare item, you could just go to one of the threads and see what it's called.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
If you don't know the exact name of something, you could always looking in the WIGEV or the pictures thread here on WI to see it. Like, if you know for sure it's a Rare item, you could just go to one of the threads and see what it's called.
good idea. That only problem with that is is that some people haven't even heard on WI and webkinz can't really be dependent on them since they do not work together in most cases. Maybe somewhere in the WW handbook they can have a updatde list of everything in Webkinz World. But the idea would be good, and I think it would be easier to have it all in one place.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Closed