Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Exclamation Allow us to dispose of eStore prizes. ...

Please don't get me wrong - winning them is cool. But when the kids get tired of them they want to get them out of their accounts.

As it is now, the rooms and docks on our accounts are incredibly cluttered up with things the kids no longer want. And in some cases, (where they were randomly awarded prizes) items they never wanted but can't get rid of....
One account has nothing but boy-pets on it. The little boy that has the account was very upset to keep winning pink dresses and pink hats with no way to get rid of them. His sister wanted the items desperately but never won any of them. He really wanted them off his account and he wanted to Kinzpost them to his sister. But he's stuck with them.

This is incredibly frustrating.
Calling Ganz to ask for each item to be moved or deleted would be nearly impossible - since I tend to 7 accounts at this time and all the accounts have different items the kids want removed.

The easiest way to stop the frustration is to make all eStore items that are awarded as prizes, able to be traded, posted or sold. That way the prize would not seem like it was a bad thing to win.

Diz
Jae's Momma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Allow us to dispose of eStore prizes. ...

I second this motion!!! I've won quite a few items this year that I would love to send to my daughter, but can't. The worst was when I got the stockings and ended up with stuff I sometimes already had 2 of and she has none of them. Seems unfair. Why does Ganz even care? They have to be making a killing on estore items. I mean they are making $$ on VIRTUAL items!!! Dear Ganz, let us send them!!! Please!
charming is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #3

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I third the motion. I support 1000%.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I totally support.
I've often called for the larger items to be removed that I didn't want, but hate to take up the rep's time.

Wish we had a "right click" on the mouse -- or something to get rid of stuff.
jemkinz is online now Female
Old 02-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #5
gim00 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I second this motion!!! I've won quite a few items this year that I would love to send to my daughter, but can't. The worst was when I got the stockings and ended up with stuff I sometimes already had 2 of and she has none of them. Seems unfair. Why does Ganz even care? They have to be making a killing on estore items. I mean they are making $$ on VIRTUAL items!!! Dear Ganz, let us send them!!! Please!
You should make a business letter to GANZ I emailed them one.
gim00 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I'd be happy if they let us sell the extras to the W-Shop for some amt of kc (at least!). For me, the killer is those offers they've been putting out where they're awarding items for spending kc.

I.E. - I don't know if anyone remembers this one, but there was that one they put on during Christmas where if you spend 20-25,000 estore points, you'd get that Video Editing Station (least that's what I think it was). I have 5 of those things. I don't mind keeping one (given that it's something I never would have bought myself) but what the frilly heck am I supposed to do with the 4 extra?

When they do this kind of thing, I wish they'd give us the option of keeping the code or returning the code back to them for kc or estore points.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so supporting that! Remember the days when we were unable to get rid of unwanted KinzCare prizes? Ganz listened, and everyone was happier for it. Maybe they'll listen again if we complain long and loud enough.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
I'd be happy if they let us sell the extras to the W-Shop for some amt of kc (at least!). For me, the killer is those offers they've been putting out where they're awarding items for spending kc.

I.E. - I don't know if anyone remembers this one, but there was that one they put on during Christmas where if you spend 20-25,000 estore points, you'd get that Video Editing Station (least that's what I think it was). I have 5 of those things. I don't mind keeping one (given that it's something I never would have bought myself) but what the frilly heck am I supposed to do with the 4 extra?

When they do this kind of thing, I wish they'd give us the option of keeping the code or returning the code back to them for kc or estore points.
While I also would very much like that option, we do have something else to do with them - we can donate the unused codes to WI to give out as prizes......
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #9
ajaybee

bdlake is on a distinguished road

I so agree. I have grandsons who would like to sell or send the girl things to someone else.
bdlake is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

I would guess that a lot of people have over-loaded docks and wish it were easier to clear them out. Since so many items cannot be sold, traded, or sent to others, I would like to request that to help us out, Ganz establish a "delete box" where we could move unwanted items--IF they can't change their policy and let us move items where we would like them to go.
ccgramma is offline Female
Closed