Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default For all you wolf fans out there! Support the Non-Signature Wolf!

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok, I LOVE wolves and I REALLY want one! (in WW and in real ) but they only have in signaturez, soooo... what if they did a normal one?! Like, Grey with black or just black, they should make a series of wolves, like this...

A new Wolf Pack series on Webkinz! nothing special, just that all the (not signature) wolves are like in a series, Alphas, or anything like that, or by breed, and in the WW webkinz catalog they should have their own category. (they should make one for signaturez too ) So what do you guys think?

I would REALLY appreciate some pictures of wolves, or siggies, banners, anything! Thankz!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by blackylove123; 01-24-2011 at 06:48 PM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Default Re: For all you wolf fans out there! Support the Non-Signature Wolf!

I support!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 04:59 AM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I support!!! I definitely think they should have wolves that are just normal not signature
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
Karlee☆★

Karana<3 is on a distinguished road

I support! The only non-signature is the Grey Wolf or the eStore Wolf. It kinda stinks, since I can almost never afford Signatures.
Karana<3 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

I support... I love wolves and they only have two; the Grey Wolf and Estore wolf, which I almost never buy Estores... I would love to have a non-signature wolf
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

They have made a non-signature wolf, the gray wolf.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 08:16 AM   #7
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I support! But they already made one, the Plushie grey wolf and also an estore
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 01-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #9

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Emeraldbooo
I support! But they already made one, the Plushie grey wolf and also an estore
there is a grey wolf?? dont even remember it! ill google it

oh i googled it, but I want one more, i dont know, fluffy, furry, not like.... skinny?? xD
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #10

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

we have estore
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
heart891011 is offline Female
Closed