Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
LionLover3000

Default All my ideas, Post yours too!

Webkinz

• Spider
  • Flamingo
  • Butterflies (like monarch and that blue one that I don’t know the name of)
  • Black Leopard
  • Giraffe
  • Zebra
  • Ostrich
  • Cheetah
  • White Tiger
  • Beaver
  • Camel
  • Hedgehog/porcupine
  • Peacock
  • I want a green, blue, red, and yellow dragon. I’m slightly obsessed
  • violet and white cat (or/and other colors like blue, green, ect)
  • I saw this on a couple of threads, and loved the idea, Stars and Stripes Kitty (or puppy, cow, whatever)

Webkinz should make a special section for endangered animals. It would be cool if they donated some of the prophet from these animals to the WWF (World Wildlife fund)

Endangered:
Florida Panther
Some other critically endangered species that I don’t feel like listing

I think it would be kewl if they had an extinct species section. In it could be some dinos, a dodo, stuff like that...

Some outside stuff
  • Yards show time of day
  • More weather (Rain, sleet, wind that blows random stuff across your screen)
  • Swings and Slides (This is a really popular idea and I would love it!
  • Fruit trees (apple, pear, lemon, Orange, lime... Anything)
  • Things on vines.... like grapes
  • Flowers you can grow
This is one of my favorites...
When you complete level ten of the hairdresser class in the kinzville acadamy you should get a thing where you can design wigs (like the hairdos your doing for plumy, with braids, a straightener, curler, bows and scissors, as well as some kewl dyes...) that your webkinz can wear!

And last, but not least.... Babykinz

For Babykinz (sorry, I don't know what else to call it) It's not like your webbies having babies, You buy a Babykinz like any other kinz. It could sleep in cribs, use a potty chair, eat in highchairs, eat baby food or bottles, have special clothes like onesees (I have no idea how you spell that) and diapers, or whatever. And your Webkinz or lil'kinz could wear a baby backpack thing that you could put the Babykinz in...
Also, i think it would be cool if they had Big Brother, Little Brother, Big Sister, Little Sister tees for you babykinz and webbies...

You've heard my idea, now tell me yours, and does
Spoiler: show
this
mean we will get the love kitty?

---------- LionLover3000 added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Last edited by LionLover3000; 06-26-2008 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
rienvent♥
Webkinz :)

penguin1 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: All my ideas, Post yours too!

View Post Originally Posted by LionLover3000
Webkinz

• Spider
  • Flamingo
  • Butterflies (like monarch and that blue one that I don’t know the name of)
  • Black Leopard
  • Giraffe
  • Zebra
  • Ostrich
  • Cheetah
  • White Tiger
  • Beaver
  • Camel
  • Hedgehog/porcupine
  • Peacock
  • I want a green, blue, red, and yellow dragon. I’m slightly obsessed
  • violet and white cat (or/and other colors like blue, green, ect)
  • I saw this on a couple of threads, and loved the idea, Stars and Stripes Kitty (or puppy, cow, whatever)

Webkinz should make a special section for endangered animals. It would be cool if they donated some of the prophet from these animals to the WWF (World Wildlife fund)

Endangered:
Florida Panther
Some other critically endangered species that I don’t feel like listing

I think it would be kewl if they had an extinct species section. In it could be some dinos, a dodo, stuff like that...

Some outside stuff
  • Yards show time of day
  • More weather (Rain, sleet, wind that blows random stuff across your screen)
  • Swings and Slides (This is a really popular idea and I would love it!
  • Fruit trees (apple, pear, lemon, Orange, lime... Anything)
  • Things on vines.... like grapes
  • Flowers you can grow
This is one of my favorites...
When you complete level ten of the hairdresser class in the kinzville acadamy you should get a thing where you can design wigs (like the hairdos your doing for plumy, with braids, a straightener, curler, bows and scissors, as well as some kewl dyes...) that your webkinz can wear!

And last, but not least.... Babykinz

For Babykinz (sorry, I don't know what else to call it) It's not like your webbies having babies, You buy a Babykinz like any other kinz. It could sleep in cribs, use a potty chair, eat in highchairs, eat baby food or bottles, have special clothes like onesees (I have no idea how you spell that) and diapers, or whatever. And your Webkinz or lil'kinz could wear a baby backpack thing that you could put the Babykinz in...
Also, i think it would be cool if they had Big Brother, Little Brother, Big Sister, Little Sister tees for you babykinz and webbies...

You've heard my idea, now tell me yours, and does
Spoiler: show
this
mean we will get the love kitty?

---------- LionLover3000 added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Anyone at all?
the blue butterfly is called a morpho butterfly!
penguin1 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
LionLover3000

Thank you. Morpho, a rather strange name for a butterfly...

---------- LionLover3000 added 879 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Hellloooooo?

Last edited by LionLover3000; 06-27-2008 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
hersheychocolate11
Webkinz :)

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

My Ideas

A Computer: it is amazing to me that we cannot buy our pets a computer. Their world is all about the computer! We should be able to buy them a little laptop computer that could be set on a desk. Even if it did not do anything, it would be a nice thing to have in the room.

Mexican Room Theme:I really wish I had this for my Chihuahuas. They have that lovely Mexican blanket on their Chihuahua chair, and I would love to be able to design the room around this. Just imagine! Adobe walls, a Chili Pepper Oven, a Sombrero lamp - the possibilities are endless!

Show Our Webkinz Eating: I would like to be able to see the pets actually eat their food!

Cleaning Supplies: It would be kind of neat to have a sweeper that we could run in the room, a washer and dryer for the clothes, and things like that.

A Walk-In Closet:I think we should be able to buy items to make a walk-in closet for our pets. We should be able to hang their clothes up in there, so that we could always find them, instead of keeping them in various dressers and in the dock. It could have a shoe rack.

A Multi-Story House:I think it would be easier to manage our houses if we could add a second story. If I could do that, I would put all of my Webkinz bedrooms on the second story, and the other rooms, like the living room and kitchen, would be on the first story.

Better Way To Move Webkinz:As it is right now, it is very difficult to move all your pets from one room back into their bedrooms. Let's say you have them all in the classroom, or game room, diner, or whatever. Now, in order to get them all back into their own rooms, you have to click on each pet, go to the map, wait for the room to upload, and put that pet into bed. Then you have to go to Pets, wait for the room to upload, go back to the map, wait for their bedroom to upload, and on and on. It's such a nuisance! Webkinz needs to come up with a way that we can bring up the map and say, "I want this pet to go here, this one to go there, etc." and just do it all at once.

An Aquarium! I would love to see an animated aquarium that we could put in our rooms! They could make it so you could feed the fish every day. It would be a good pet of the month item.

A Bridge: I would love to see one of those little decorative bridges that you can put in your yard. And our pets should be able to walk over it!

Let Us Move Doors!!How many times do the doors totally throw off the balance in your room design?! We should be able to choose whether we want more than 1 door in any room. Think about it. The rooms in your real house do not have doors on every wall, even if there are rooms on the other side of those walls. All these doors just get in the way, and are not necessary.

Webkinz I Would Like To See In The Future
Fox
Squirrel
Dachounds
Lamb
Butterfly
Bee
Goose
Zebra
Turkey
Chimpanzee
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Midna96

Maybe a green mouse,or anything green!A green bird?
Old 06-28-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

ladybuglydia has a spectacular aura about

I want a Ladybug Webkinz!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:30 AM   #7
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

~Red panda
~American bison
~lil kinzhamster
~lop eared rabbit
!black panther
~lynx
~white tiger
~calico cat
~lil kinzsquirrel
~velvety cow/dog/cat
~black and white cheeky cat
~beaver
~parrot
~blue and gold macaw
~lil kinz chinchilla
~ lil kinz sugar glider

~wwf donation of endangered species webkinz, (like the manatee)
lol i have some of the same ideas as you
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #8
LionLover3000

Thanks for the great ideas! I love the cleaning supplies, and better way to move webkinz, ilovecocoa! webkinzracoon, I am mad at myself for not thinking of the calico and lynx. midna96, how about a green and white cat? A ladybug woud be cool, ladybuglydia.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

you guys have awesome ideas!
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
new webkinz

it is nice your good idea
Closed