Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

Default Advancement in Room Search

I’ve been on Webkinz almost since it began and I also have a TON of rooms.
The problem is that I don’t really decorate in order, just kind of when inspiration strikes for a particular pet.
I’d love to be able to pre-view rooms so I can check and see which ones need a makeover and which could use a tweak here and there.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Advancement in Room Search

That's a great idea!
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 10-14-2017, 01:11 PM   #3

beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!beerfeet is headed for the top!

Love that idea. If we could pull up our map and see an overhead view of the inside of the room it would be awesome! Helpful to find things and to arrange corresponding rooms. I am constantly wanting to add to a theme room and have to empty the one next to it so I can redecorate.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:54 PM   #4
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

Hi All,
That's what I've always hoped WW would do. It would be so much easier if you could preview the room before having to click on it. The other problem I have is, I have sooooo many rooms that when I have a pet somewhere else (like in my garden,etc.), I forget where my pets room is. I wish there was a feature that just said "send me home", and your pet would return to their BR.
Also, I would really love to be able to either delete or sell back rooms I don't want anymore, like some of the small rooms I have are just too small to really do anything with. I bought those when I first started and now my pet family has grown, I only use large rooms.
Thanks everyone,
dammo14
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2017, 05:44 PM   #5

Faunalover is a forum hero
Faunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum heroFaunalover is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by dammo14
Hi All,
That's what I've always hoped WW would do. It would be so much easier if you could preview the room before having to click on it. The other problem I have is, I have sooooo many rooms that when I have a pet somewhere else (like in my garden,etc.), I forget where my pets room is. I wish there was a feature that just said "send me home", and your pet would return to their BR.
Also, I would really love to be able to either delete or sell back rooms I don't want anymore, like some of the small rooms I have are just too small to really do anything with. I bought those when I first started and now my pet family has grown, I only use large rooms.
Thanks everyone,
dammo14
Exactly!

I know that some players don’t name their rooms or include pet names in the room titles, but if there were a more significant way to identify that, it would be terrific!

I’d love to sell back small rooms too, though I upgraded pretty quickly to the large size too.
To be fair, I’d love even larger room sizes. Even if they’d cost more, I’ve bought all the kinzcash items, kinzcash items are becoming obsolete compared to Estore items and the tutor option hasn’t been available at the Academy for a long time, so it’s not like I can make much of a dent in my kinzcash any other way.

Last edited by Faunalover; 10-19-2017 at 05:48 PM..
Closed