Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Lightbulb Adjustment For Outdoor Yards!

I just got an idea for Outdoor Yards in Webkinz World. Why not get elevation and terrain adjustment!
Elevation Adjustment
You could make the ground go up for hills and mountains, but you could move it down for dried rivers and holes. You could still place items, but they would make the ground beneath them become level.
Terrain Adjustment
You could choose the terrain type when you purchase your room! For your camel, you could make your yard sandy. For your Polar Bear, make year-round snow! And maybe if your room matches your pet's natural habitat, they get extra happiness!

Desert Yard (background would be different, maybe cacti instead of trees.):
Click the image to open in full size.

Feel free to give suggestions!

Last edited by hoodedwarbler13; 07-15-2011 at 10:27 AM..
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Adjustment For Outdoor Yards!

A lovely idea, actually. Why cannot we choose the type of outdoor room? There is not much extra programming involved, the difference would only be in the ground coloring and weather pattern.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:16 PM   #3
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I like this idea, I support!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

i support but what about the shape of your yard

round square etc? i like your idea i love the snow!
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It couldn't be round because of the way WW rooms work. They have to be square.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I support! Great idea.
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

I support. I mean, if they can do this. That way, my Snowy Owl can have a year-round snow yard instead of a grassy treetop room.
Or, my sister's Camel can have a desert room instead of nothing. (Well, it would be an indoor room, but yeah. )
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #8

gatorsgirl has a spectacular aura about

I support. That would be great! Like if you had a frog, you could make your yard a marsh or something! Excellent idea!
gatorsgirl is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support, and Ganz, let us change the yard ground fill and background.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #10

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sounds cool!

I support!
PandaPanda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, suggestion, yard