Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default The ability to see preview of the room before you go in it

This idea was inspired by the clubhouse because you have the ability to see the room preview before entering. I would be nice if you can do it also to your house and your friend's houses. It would make a great addition because the new naming process for rooms always gets you messed up. I had to make a chart of which room is where to keep up. It would be nice if either they could fix the naming system like it used to be (but they think WW is more safe this way, so they might stand by it) or they could lt us make sure 'The Museum' is the Egyptian room and not the Trading Card room.

Does anybody else always get mixed up?? I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea.

Last edited by Kiyoshi; 07-13-2009 at 08:44 AM..
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kat2811 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The ability to see preview of the room before you go in it

ya that is a good idea, it would sure help because I can never remember which room is which and its annoying i liked the old naming system better except when it wouldnt let you name it something because it was bad when it wasnt
kat2811 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Great idea! And if they DO implement it-I'd ask that they make it in such a way as to not take five years to load like it does the actual rooms!

Maybe a brief preview when you mouse over the room or something...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kat2811
ya that is a good idea, it would sure help because I can never remember which room is which and its annoying i liked the old naming system better except when it wouldnt let you name it something because it was bad when it wasnt
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Great idea! And if they DO implement it-I'd ask that they make it in such a way as to not take five years to load like it does the actual rooms!

Maybe a brief preview when you mouse over the room or something...
Thank you for both posting! Yes, the old naming system rocked, but I now doubt it might make a come-back. Yes, you got much more freedom in the names. I named one of my rooms "Kinzville national bank" and it allowed it.

Yes, mousing it over would be nice. Yes, my rooms talk forever to load, I suggest that WW should get a upgrade to run faster or something.

Last edited by Kiyoshi; 07-13-2009 at 08:44 AM..
Old 07-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #5
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

Luckily, most of my rooms I bought before the change, but the new ones that I have bought are so confusing! I had to name my soccer field "The Cove"! lol. I love your idea. I really do hope that they will bring back the old system though.
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by turtles
Luckily, most of my rooms I bought before the change, but the new ones that I have bought are so confusing! I had to name my soccer field "The Cove"! lol. I love your idea. I really do hope that they will bring back the old system though.
Me too, everytime I log on I wonder if they would change it soon. I named my new Halloween room "the hall" short for Halloween. But the other new rooms are starting to get confusing, thanks for commenting!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Remember when you first began collecting Webkinz....you only had enough kinscash to buy a few essential things. The rooms loaded so fast you didn't even think about it. Now, how many rooms do you have and how many items do you have in each room? How many interactive items from the estore do you have? THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT AIMED AT ANY PARTICULAR INDIDIDUAL, rather to ask ones self. I think is is amazing that WW works as well as it does considering all the things we have and do. I love the idea of being able to see the rooms briefly. Have a great day everyone.

You could distinguish them by putting a pets name with the room. Example: For my Halloween room, I called it Bats cave and my Santa's room is called Rudolph's hideaway. It helps me alot.

Last edited by Nanasrose; 07-13-2009 at 09:05 AM..
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Remember when you first began collecting Webkinz....you only had enough kinscash to buy a few essential things. The rooms loaded so fast you didn't even think about it. Now, how many rooms do you have and how many items do you have in each room? How many interactive items from the estore do you have? THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT AIMED AT ANY PARTICULAR INDIDIDUAL, rather to ask ones self. I think is is amazing that WW works as well as it does considering all the things we have and do. I love the idea of being able to see the rooms briefly. Have a great day everyone.
Yes, I do remember my first day in WW, I was so excited when I bought my webbies their first refrigerator, I was jumping up and down. WW is so amazing to hold the 60+ rooms I have now, I am glad it runs fairly smoothly all things considering. But it gets so confusing, so I would be glad to see this minor change to WW. Thanks for commenting, good day to you too!
Old 07-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #9
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
This idea was inspired by the clubhouse because you have the ability to see the room preview before entering. I would be nice if you can do it also to your house and your friend's houses. It would make a great addition because the new naming process for rooms always gets you messed up. I had to make a chart of which room is where to keep up. It would be nice if either they could fix the naming system like it used to be (but they think WW is more safe this way, so they might stand by it) or they could lt us make sure 'The Museum' is the Egyptian room and not the Trading Card room.

Does anybody else always get mixed up?? I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea.

I so much agree with you. I had to also make a chart because I was forgetting where I put items. I started collecting in Oct. so the old way was gone. My friends account she showed me what you used to be able to do by naming the rooms what you wanted and it seems so much better. I have no idea why the changed it. Hopefully they (Ganz) will see all these posts and relize all the confusion and go back.
stylede is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That is a great idea! You can also see the room and see what their idea of creativity is earlier! I like your ideas, Kiyoshi!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed