Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: The ability to move pets from one account to another!

I like that idea, but what if someone told you their password& webkinz secret code but they still play webkinz. Then you would switch a pet that they really like and that would be hacking. This sounds like no one would hack but believe me, there are some kids/teenagers that would do that. Sorry, but this is for safety reasons
lilkinza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I agree! There are so many pets that I put on one account that I would love to move to another. It would be great if we could, especially with the retired pets.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #13
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I don't support because hackers will hack your account and transfer all your webkinz to their acount. Otherwise it is ok
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
I don't support because hackers will hack your account and transfer all your webkinz to their acount. Otherwise it is ok
I totally agree.
Because this is a kid- friendly environment, I doubt that they would do that due to the fact hackers can get into your account and take your webkinz. now that wouldn't be fun for the little kids would it?
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #15

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

That would be awesome!
I totally support this idea.
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #16
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

OMG this is such a great idea I Support
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #17
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

i think the idea is great! I would want it to happen, but i think that ganz won't do this just because of safety and because you could send it to someone who you don't know on accident or someone might ask to "borrow" your pet but they never give it back. plus they don't want multiple accounts, so besides sending it to your friend or someone else you trust, you could just be sending it to yourself and they would have no way of knowing..
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #18
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I wish they would do that too. I have a love puppy on an account I never use and I would love to have him on my main account.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #19
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinza
I like that idea, but what if someone told you their password& webkinz secret code but they still play webkinz. Then you would switch a pet that they really like and that would be hacking. This sounds like no one would hack but believe me, there are some kids/teenagers that would do that. Sorry, but this is for safety reasons
View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
View Post Originally Posted by rootbeer598
I totally agree.
Because this is a kid- friendly environment, I doubt that they would do that due to the fact hackers can get into your account and take your webkinz. now that wouldn't be fun for the little kids would it?
View Post Originally Posted by goldenpuppies
i think the idea is great! I would want it to happen, but i think that ganz won't do this just because of safety and because you could send it to someone who you don't know on accident or someone might ask to "borrow" your pet but they never give it back. plus they don't want multiple accounts, so besides sending it to your friend or someone else you trust, you could just be sending it to yourself and they would have no way of knowing..
Oh i understand. You guys have a point. Maybe they could ask a secret question? but still, i guess hackers could still get in. Poohy. Thanks for the input though
knuths is offline Female
Old 12-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

There is a big problem with this (already mentioned) due to the risk of hackers.
If hackers can guess a secret code, password and username, they'll not only end up taking your stuff, but your webbies too.
Ganz does the same thing with webbies as they do with E-store products- since you paid actual money for them, you can't sell or trade. This would enable so many problems, such as 'pet trading' in the clubhouse, and outside-WW online selling of pets. Codes and passwords would be flying, and there would be a lack of security. Not to mention, if you keep a single code from a pet to access your account, and that pet was traded away, how would you use your code anymore?

There are too many risks to have this seriously considered. Ganz gives you the option to delete an account and move pets 30 days after making it, and even then you need all your personal info, email and the specific secret code.
Sorry, but there's no way this could work and still be safe.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed