Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #41
God made u beautiful
Gifted
 
webbieluvr1924's Avatar
webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

I agree, even though I only have one account. It would be much better for people who have become too busy or overwhelmed. The only part I don't like about this is this:

Quote:
Or for anyone who's had friends once play with webkinz.
This may cause problems unless there was a lot of things involved. [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] can't really be sure that the friend has agreed to merge the account unless there was paperwork or some other way to prove it. Otherwise it would be very easy to steal accounts from others.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #42
disney world.
Webkinz :)
 
loveaerosmith's Avatar
loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
I agree, even though I only have one account. It would be much better for people who have become too busy or overwhelmed. The only part I don't like about this is this:



This may cause problems unless there was a lot of things involved. [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] can't really be sure that the friend has agreed to merge the account unless there was paperwork or some other way to prove it. Otherwise it would be very easy to steal accounts from others.
Haha, yeah. Ya know, as i said before, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] will find all these ways.


Thanks for supporting!!!!!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #43
krqcmom
Gift Guru
 
Jarrah's Avatar
Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

It would be lovely to have a way to move a pet to another account (like a real vacation!) but I can see how this could be abused - we have trouble already with accounts being hacked and people loosing items imagine how devastating it would be to log into WW and find your pets missing.

If you only have a few pets on your extra account this is a way to "move" your pets.
First - go to ebay and bid on a code only auction many older pets can be purchased for $2 to $4.

Now adopt the code only pet that matches your plush onto the second account and use the same name. Use Kinz post to post any items that you would also like to keep - you will need to repurchase of trade for wallpaper and buy rooms.
We are starting to do this with our extra accounts - my Asian or Euro or trading that only have one or two pets each on them.

You suggested that [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] "buy" the software to do this - when they said they don't have the software it is because it doesn't exist - they would have to make it and with their programmers busy fixing glitches and adding new features there is no chance they will create the software you are looking for.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #44
Gifted
 
smallmonkey953's Avatar
smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

I definetly support this. (:
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 PM   #45
disney world.
Webkinz :)
 
loveaerosmith's Avatar
loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
It would be lovely to have a way to move a pet to another account (like a real vacation!) but I can see how this could be abused - we have trouble already with accounts being hacked and people loosing items imagine how devastating it would be to log into WW and find your pets missing.

If you only have a few pets on your extra account this is a way to "move" your pets.
First - go to ebay and bid on a code only auction many older pets can be purchased for $2 to $4.

Now adopt the code only pet that matches your plush onto the second account and use the same name. Use Kinz post to post any items that you would also like to keep - you will need to repurchase of trade for wallpaper and buy rooms.
We are starting to do this with our extra accounts - my Asian or Euro or trading that only have one or two pets each on them.

You suggested that [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] "buy" the software to do this - when they said they don't have the software it is because it doesn't exist - they would have to make it and with their programmers busy fixing glitches and adding new features there is no chance they will create the software you are looking for.

Nawh, like I said a lotof times before...this would included using a few of your pet codes, passwords, credit card, name or whatever in order to do this. They could make it practically impossible to have hackers do that.

And I should've clarified it up, I did not mean BUY this, I mean get the materials to establish it and all. I just said 'buy' to keep it short and sweet,

Thanks for supporting..some.

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
I definetly support this. (:
Thank you!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #46
Webkinz :)
 
swimmergal20+'s Avatar
swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

Yes please.

My main worry is I'll forget about my secondary account and I won't adopt another pet on it before it expires.
swimmergal20+ is offline
Old 09-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #47
gangnam style
Webkinz :)
 
tarsky781's Avatar
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

If they don't have the software, they don't have the software.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #48
disney world.
Webkinz :)
 
loveaerosmith's Avatar
loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: The ability to merge two accounts into one.

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
Yes please.

My main worry is I'll forget about my secondary account and I won't adopt another pet on it before it expires.

Thanks (:

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
If they don't have the software, they don't have the software.

...Which is why I'm saying they should get/buy/make it ?
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts