Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
AmberArunika will become famous soon enough

Default Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"

My friend once was new to webkinz and kept hitting "new member" each time she adopted a new pet () because she didn't see the "Adopt a new pet" button, so she had TONS of accounts, and her Dad called me and ask if they could merge all the accounts somehow (there was like 6 pets/accounts!), so I gave them Ganz number and then he called back and said that they told him they couldn't.

I support this idea, because it would be convenient for account issues like my friend had, or if you just didn't have the time to play with ALL your accounts and needed them to be merged into one.
I took over a few accounts from a lady before because she had a lot of accounts from her kids who didn't play anymore, and she just couldn't care for them all. I would love if I was able to merge the account she gave me with my main account.
AmberArunika is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #12
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I support this too. I made another account, but I don't really use it too much except for trading the holiday items I have on it. I am also more than sure they can afford to buy the software. And agree that they could make at least twice as much money if we could merge accounts. They merged my first second account to my main a few years ago. . .

Thanks for supporting (:

Oh, really?
They'll only merge if it's 30 days old at the most .

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
I support that idea

Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
cool idea! :]

THanks (:

View Post Originally Posted by AmberArunika
My friend once was new to webkinz and kept hitting "new member" each time she adopted a new pet () because she didn't see the "Adopt a new pet" button, so she had TONS of accounts, and her Dad called me and ask if they could merge all the accounts somehow (there was like 6 pets/accounts!), so I gave them Ganz number and then he called back and said that they told him they couldn't.

I support this idea, because it would be convenient for account issues like my friend had, or if you just didn't have the time to play with ALL your accounts and needed them to be merged into one.
I took over a few accounts from a lady before because she had a lot of accounts from her kids who didn't play anymore, and she just couldn't care for them all. I would love if I was able to merge the account she gave me with my main account.

Thank you so muh (;
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #13
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

I strongly support this idea! I do not have two accounts, but just reached 30, so my next Webkinz will be put on a new account. But I will definitely support this. Thanks for posting!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #14
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
I strongly support this idea! I do not have two accounts, but just reached 30, so my next Webkinz will be put on a new account. But I will definitely support this. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for supporting!!! Be careful making two accounts,

Thanks everyone for supporting! I'd love to have some more supporters!

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 09-06-2010 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: cleaning up
Old 08-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #15

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

I don't have this problem either, but I don't think it's fair to the people who have more than one account, and didn't know that you could put more than one pet on the same one! My cousin has two accounts because she is younger, and she didn't know that you could do that.

I SUPPORT!!

webkinzlover300:cs:
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #16
disney world.

Thanks for supporting!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #17
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

oh, yes. this is a great idea. i soo support.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

This is a wonderful idea! I will support this.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #19
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Great idea. I support!!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #20
disney world.

Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 09-06-2010 at 02:41 PM..
Closed

Tags
small was here :]