Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Lightbulb The ability to merge two accounts into one.

Recently, my mom called Ganz about merging/combining my two accounts into one.
Sadly, they couldn't do it due to not having the software to allow you to do it .
I really really think Ganz should get this software .
It's not only for me .

View Post Originally Posted by Reesiepoo
I support this too! I have three accounts and I only take care of one now but I wish I had all my pets on the one account. Thanks for posting this. I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

It's for anyone else who regreted making two accounts, or can't afford to keep reactivating them.
Or for anyone who's had friends once play with webkinz.
They give you the plushies, and you can get those Virtual pets onto your main account .
This is for anyone is feels overwhelmed with having to deal with two accounts .

I'm sure Ganz can afford this .
With all the money they make;
plus, they could make even more money;
JUST by getting this software.
But if they honestly want money for merging/adding pets, I'd definitely pay if they charged $1-$15 for it!

Originally Posted by ME
I'd spend the money to go deluxe, but having two accounts stops me

Originally Posted by ME
I am too overwhelmed having to spend money to reactivate the two, I'm going to stop buying Webkinz unless I can combine the two .

Originally Posted by ME
I'm rarely going on webkinz anymore, due to having two accounts . It's feeling like too much work, and soon, my love for webkinz will fade .

View Post Originally Posted by taytertotx(:
I strongly support this! Many people are tired of taking care of two accounts and buying Webkinz to restore them.

My brother gave me four of his Webkinz plushes and virtual pets, and kept four plushes and virtual pets. His account expired and he doesn't care much for Webkinz anymore. I'd reactivate his account, but I don't want his four pets on there (Sorry, this sounds really selfish).

Also, I made a second account about two years ago. My best friend (at the time) and I shared the account; I adopted four of my pets onto it and she adopted four of her pets. The account expired and I didn't have any pets to reactivate it. Now that I do, I don't want to adopt more 'kinz onto if my friend's pets are going to be on it. (Again, this sounds selfish).

If they're not my pets, I don't want to reactive two more accounts and take care of others' pets. I feel bad for the orphaned 'kinz that were left behind by owners that didn't want them anymore. But caring for more pets is hard, I already have thirty Webkinz that keep me busy. Also, it may just be me, but if I don't go and pick out a 'kinz at a store and have the whole experience of adopting them and everything, they're not as fun. Just getting a plush handed down from a sibling or friend, isn't fun. I don't really want the pet if I can't have the own experience with it and have to power to call it my own. I'm sure maybe some other Webkinz owners feel this same way.

I believe Ganz should have the power to remove 'kinz from an account and put them on another. It would mean everything to me if I could have those eight 'kinz reactivated and added to my main account. Also, what about all that furniture, special items, and kinzcash on that account? Everything from that account can be just added to a main account.

I feel bad that my eight 'kinz can't experience that virtual world again...

I strongly support this! Even if Ganz charges maybe $5-$10 to do this process, they would get a whole bunch of paying customers.

-Tayter and her 'Kinz
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I support this too. I made another account, but I don't really use it too much except for trading the holiday items I have on it. I am also more than sure they can afford to buy the software. And agree that they could make at least twice as much money if we could merge accounts.

View Post Originally Posted by AmberArunika
My friend once was new to webkinz and kept hitting "new member" each time she adopted a new pet because she didn't see the "Adopt a new pet" button, so she had TONS of accounts, and her Dad called me and ask if they could merge all the accounts somehow (there was like 6 pets/accounts!), so I gave them Ganz number and then he called back and said that they told him they couldn't.
View Post Originally Posted by AmberArunika

I support this idea, because it would be convenient for account issues like my friend had, or if you just didn't have the time to play with ALL your accounts and needed them to be merged into one.
I took over a few accounts from a lady before because she had a lot of accounts from her kids who didn't play anymore, and she just couldn't care for them all. I would love if I was able to merge the account she gave me with my main account.

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
maybe we could make accounts that are LINKED to each other, and when it expires, you get all the webbies, KC, and items!
i won't be needing this, but i know other people WILL.
View Post Originally Posted by idance510
They've been needing to do this for years! I have a hard time managing both of my accounts and wish I could merge them. I think I would enjoy Webkinz and find it a lot less stressful if they did this. Please Ganz, I need you to do this! I will even pay!

Those quotes show that Ganz can make more money by this .

So PLEASE support this idea of being able to combine two accounts into one.
Just by Ganz buying this software .

Even if you don't need two accounts to be combined, please support this for us .

Maybe, If this get's enough supports, GANZ could read this, and WILL buy the software.

If you have a good quote/very supporting quote, it could be featured here.

PLEASE SUPPORT

And please NO rude/insulting comments.

I have edited your title to better reflect contents.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 09-07-2010 at 01:09 AM.. Reason: Please do not remove mod comments
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #2

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Default Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"

So true. I don't really have that problem though. I support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
HGM: 3.23.12<3.

taytertotx(: is a name known to alltaytertotx(: is a name known to alltaytertotx(: is a name known to all

Default Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"

I strongly support this! Many people are tired of taking care of two accounts and buying Webkinz to restore them. My problem is;

My brother gave me four of his Webkinz plushes and virtual pets, and kept four plushes and virtual pets. His account expired and he doesn't care much for Webkinz anymore. I'd reactivate his account, but I don't want his four pets on there (Sorry, this sounds really selfish).

Also, I made a second account about two years ago. My best friend (at the time) and I shared the account; I adopted four of my pets onto it and she adopted four of her pets. The account expired and I didn't have any pets to reactivate it. Now that I do, I don't want to adopt more 'kinz onto if my friend's pets are going to be on it. (Again, this sounds selfish).

If they're not my pets, I don't want to reactive two more accounts and take care of others' pets. I feel bad for the orphaned 'kinz that were left behind by owners that didn't want them anymore. But caring for more pets is hard, I already have thirty Webkinz that keep me busy. Also, it may just be me, but if I don't go and pick out a 'kinz at a store and have the whole experience of adopting them and everything, they're not as fun. Just getting a plush handed down from a sibling or friend, isn't fun. I don't really want the pet if I can't have the own experience with it and have to power to call it my own. I'm sure maybe some other Webkinz owners feel this same way.

I believe Ganz should have the power to remove 'kinz from an account and put them on another. It would mean everything to me if I could have those eight 'kinz reactivated and added to my main account. Also, what about all that furniture, special items, and kinzcash on that account? Everything from that account can be just added to a main account.

I strongly support this! Even if Ganz charges maybe $5-$10 to do this process, they would get a whole bunch of paying customers.

-Tayter and her 'Kinz
Old 08-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by 158lawhop
So true. I don't really have that problem though. I support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much!

I strongly support this! Many people are tired of taking care of two accounts and buying Webkinz to restore them. My problem is;

-Tayter and her 'Kinz

Exactly, best fraann. I was also thinking of you when i made this .

Does anyone else wanna support ?

Pleaseeeeee

Last edited by loveaerosmith; 08-18-2010 at 10:04 AM..
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
HGM: 3.23.12<3.

taytertotx(: is a name known to alltaytertotx(: is a name known to alltaytertotx(: is a name known to all

Default [langtitle=sv]Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"[/langtitle]

Haha awhh. I'll advertise this in my sigg.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I support.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 PM   #7
disney world.

Default Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: PLEASE come support this if your tired of having two accounts. GANZ PLEASE BUY THIS SOFTWARE. "I support!"[/langtitle]

Haha awhh. I'll advertise this in my sigg.

You don't gotta...but thanks <3 (:

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I support.

Thank you (:
Old 08-18-2010, 08:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I support this too. I made another account, but I don't really use it too much except for trading the holiday items I have on it. I am also more than sure they can afford to buy the software. And agree that they could make at least twice as much money if we could merge accounts. They merged my first second account to my main a few years ago. . .
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I support that idea
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 08-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

cool idea! :]
Closed

Tags
small was here :]