Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thumbs up The Ability Everyone Wants! Our Dream for Webkinz World!

Do you know it? The best thing that Ganz could ever do to Webkinz World? The Ability To walk through Kinzville of Course! When you log in, you will be taken to your home. From there you can read the newspaper at your house and then move through kinzville! Many people will agree with me and some will still like the things to do menu back. Maybe there could be an option between the ability to walk through Kinzville and to use the Kinzville Map! So, what do you think?
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 01:31 AM   #2

magicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to allmagicpony6 is a name known to all

Default Re: The Ability Everyone Wants! Our Dream for Webkinz World!

Yes! I support!
magicpony6 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #3

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #4
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I think I support
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

This idea has been brought up way too many times.
Each time I have the same response, and I'mm too lazy to dig up all of them, so.

Honestly, I don't support this. Webkinz is unique in the fact that it does NOT have this feature.
I played a game called Kookeys, once. They had that feature, and it got so boring after a couple days, I couldn't stand it. New members would find it extremely difficult to naviagte (It's always hard) and that difficulty turns them away from the site. Which Ganz does NOT want.

We have plenty of walking and greeting in the Clubhouse and Kinzville Park.
Plus, adding this feature in will take a LOT of time, effort and money, and will most definitely cause glitches for the majority of webkinz members. And since it would be such a huge system, with many graphics and people, those glitches would take ages to fix. Imagine, you wouldn't be able to get anywhere once you log in, system crashes, extreme slowness, and it would affect all of WW!

This is a cool idea, but if you really want it go play that Kookeys Game (which, not to mention, was a very slow loader) I prefer Webkinz just the way it is I'm sorry, but I don't support.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I really support your reasoning and do understand that it could get boring after a couple of days! Good reasons! Stand up for what you believe!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed