Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 11:17 PM   #31
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Mega Theme Ideas Collection

View Post Originally Posted by t2b123
i totally love them defiatly write t GANZ
No need to send it to Ganz. They come check out this little site from time to time, and I can tell you that they have been swamped with minor glitches lately so they are working overtime. Sadly they don't have the time they used to and there are so many people with so many great ideas... I am just honored to get recognition from you, my friends and peers.

Thank-you.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 06:30 PM   #32
Gifted
tashkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

So cool! You are very creative. I would love to see the oriental theme, the camping, and playground, and the Australian Outback!

I've visited China, including Hong Kong, and loved it... so I guess that's why I'd like to see that one.

The playground, I don't know why they haven't done that yet anyway, would it be obvious. Maybe they weren't sure how to do it.

Austrialian, because it's interesting, and my friend has family there!

Camping, again obvious!

:cs:
Old 12-02-2007, 06:34 PM   #33
t2b123
Gifted

t2b123 is on a distinguished road

love the ideas i would like a hotel theme
Old 12-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #34
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by t2b123
love the ideas i would like a hotel theme
Great one. This should have a Nice deaper colour palte design each piece symbolized by 5 gold stars around the ebkinz design. We would like to welcome you to our Prestiegious Five Star Webkinz World Grande Hotel. We start with the Hotel Large Poster Bed, Webkinz Hotel Endtables, Coffee Table, Cushioned Couch, Cushioned Chair, Front Desk, Conscierge Desk, Bellhop outfit, Maid Uniform, Ballroom Gown, Business Suit, Hotel Whirlpool Bath, (Big 2x2 Square bathtub), Toilet, Sink, Hotel Towels (Decoration), Cell phone (Decoration), Laptop Computer (Decoration), and last but not least a Hotel Buttermint (food).

---------- RamsesII added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

And lest I forget the Gold and Burgandy Wall paper and Deep carpet Flooring...

---------- RamsesII added 1268 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Now that I can edit everything is up in one place. I would love to here your ideas or what every you would like to see for a theme.

Last edited by RamsesII; 12-03-2007 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #35
flash123

Default Re: My Theme Ideas Collection (Updated)

are theese idea's going to be in the Wshop

---------- flash123 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

are the idea's really going to be in the Wshop

---------- flash123 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by flash123
are theese idea's going to be in the Wshop

---------- flash123 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

are the idea's really going to be in the Wshop
pm me the answer

Last edited by flash123; 12-03-2007 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2007, 01:23 AM   #36
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Sorry, but not any time soon. We wish though.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #37
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

I love the hotel theme - I can even picture it in my head now!

Have you ever thought about a nursery or daycare theme? I know they have a playroom theme but you can do better than that!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #38
Lil Kinz

rachel0895 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Farm Theme idea

I would LOVE to have a Farm Theme.

The W-Shop could sell chickens and you could buy them, put them on your farm and then collect eggs (sort of like the gardening idea) and either eat them or sell them back to the W-Shop.

:pig: Piggles
Molly
Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #39
chickenlvr217
Gifted

chickenlvr217 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are amazing ideas!
I especially love the oriental theme. They already have the rice paper screens and proper colors, why not continue the theme?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #40
Lil Kinz

rachel0895 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Just like home

Even minor changes, like, I would love to be able to put food items on the tables and put the books on a book shelf to store them where I can see them.
Your idea of a Library Theme is great, maybe they could even incorporate the idea of us being able to store the books on special shelves.

Moneros
:husky: Neesha
Mercury
Closed