Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #21
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Mega Theme Ideas Collection

wow these are GREAT! I wish they would make a moose.
Disneymum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #22
spideyboy36
Webkinz :)

spideyboy3694 is on a distinguished road

all the ideas are great
i hope ganz finds out about these somehow
Old 11-09-2007, 11:55 PM   #23
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by spideyboy3694
all the ideas are great
i hope ganz finds out about these somehow
In answer to Ganz getting these, they have to be bombarded my MANY, MANY people wanting the same things to do them. They have lists of Ideas from within their own company and many more submitted every day. If you truly want something more than anythingelse you must submit (Along with many, MANY others) consistantly for your ideas to be reviewed in seriousness. I understand and respect their decision to do this and I have to say that I support them in what they are doing. (Not to mention you can only release so many things at any one time.)

Super Heroes Metropolis Bed (Has Skyscrapers for bedposts), Highway Table with Suspension Bridge Chairs (Chairs Backs are Designed like Suspension Cables), Spiderweb End, Big Green Muscle couch, Table, Super Hero Masks Costumes and Boots, Soldier, Airman, Sailor, Marine, Fireman, Police Officer, and Nurse/Doctor outfits, Stethescope (Toy), Statue of Justice, Hero's medal (Decoration)
Old 11-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #24

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

They should make a shopping theme! That would be cool! Great Ideas!!!
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #25
flash123

r the idea's really going to be int the Wshop
Old 11-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #26
t2b123
Gifted

t2b123 is on a distinguished road

i totally love them defiatly write t GANZ
Old 11-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #27

eternalinferno is an unknown quantity at this point

I want a webkinz dragon soooooooooooo much
Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 PM   #28
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should be working for Ganz! Really well planned out themes with so many possibilities... Good thinking!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #29
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Hollisterhottie101
They should make a shopping theme! That would be cool! Great Ideas!!!
I am sorry I have been away for a while, I will update with the newest request right now though.

This one is going to be SO FUN. I was thinking of this a few weeks back...

Kinz-Mart Store Bed (Has a pile of new clothing laid out on it), Shopping bags (Decorative and holds 2-3 items), Groceries Sign, Food Shelves (Holds 12 food items), Clothing Department Sign, Clothing Display Rack (Holds 15 clothing items), Toys and Hobbies Sign, Toy Shelves Sales (Holds 12 Toys and/or Games) Counter (1x2 glass top counter with a cash register), Display Counters (items can be placed on this), Vehicle Service Center Sign, Display items such as -Batteries -tires -Stack of oil cans, Vehicle lift (Display table that raises up and down), Home and Garden Sign, Home and Garden Sign, Home Decoration Shelf (Only Holds 3 items of Wallpaper, Paint, or Flooring), Outdoor Display Shelving (Only holds 6 out door items), Wekinz Credit card (Decoration only), Kinz cash dollars and coins (decoration only), Shopping cart (Holds any 3 items), Disabled Patrons Cart (Buggy/vehicle) I believe there is already a fridge that can easily be incorporated into this theme...
Old 11-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #30
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Don't forget a sandbox for the playground!
Closed