Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #171
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: 35+ WebKinz Themes and ideas!!!

I cannot wait to see how many more of the things I have listed here become reality...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 01:51 AM   #172
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I'd like add a couple ideas:

Fashion school: sewing machines, sewing tables, model forms, bolts of material, runway, cutting tables, sketch pads, 3-way mirrors, platform, wall shelves of accessories, clothes rack

Red Carpet/Theatre: popcorn machine, snack bar, nacho machine, theatre screen, reclining seats, steps, up-lit lights, full drap curtains, ticket counter, hanging rope (whatever it's called that blocks the path to the counters), movie poster signs, red jackets w/ gold buttons

Venice: gondolas, full water plot of land (like the outdoors), bridges, canal wallpaper, wooden shoes, berets, spagetti-n-meatballs, checkered table clothes, sidewalk cafe table and chairs, hanging lanterns

Country Club: golf carts, clubs, bag, greens w/ a hole and flag, snooty signs, waiter outfits, tees, white table clothes, outdoor terrace
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:16 AM   #173
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

I would like to add a theme idea
Christmas Wonderland theme
Flooring would look like snow
wallpaper would have it look like it was snowing and have pine trees and santa-kinz flying in his sleigh
Bed ginger bread with icing for pillows and icing just kind of lacey aroung the bed
Chairs ginger bread chairs
christmas trees that you can put gifts under neath
Gift wrapping station ( you buy wrapping paper at the W-shop and then put it in here with the gift you want to wrap)
Room divider ginger bead animals
santas sleigh (decoration due to the reindeers PSI) full of presents and santa-kinz near by waving
special food (for the christmas that this theme comes out) ginger bread. if anyone else has idea's for this theme please post or PM me
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 04-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #174
user name: heap

heap will become famous soon enough

Robotic Theme
Gear Table
Incubation Food Storage
Robot Floring & Wallpaper (Looks Like It Is Industrial, And Robotic)
Hover Car
Giant Robo Statue
Program Moniter
Incubation Chamber Food Storage
Cool Technical Bed
Oil Drum
heap is offline Male
Old 04-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #175
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Those ideas are AMAZING!!! keep up the good work!
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #176
DEE2011

#1webkinzlover is an unknown quantity at this point

I think on webkinz they should have upstairs and downstairs, and maybe like a town or something and you can like drive in cars and meet people.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:31 AM   #177

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant ideas all of them like the graden trees really I love them all
Old 04-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #178
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by reedboysrule
I would like to add a theme idea
Christmas Wonderland theme
Flooring would look like snow
wallpaper would have it look like it was snowing and have pine trees and santa-kinz flying in his sleigh
Bed ginger bread with icing for pillows and icing just kind of lacey aroung the bed
Chairs ginger bread chairs
christmas trees that you can put gifts under neath
Gift wrapping station ( you buy wrapping paper at the W-shop and then put it in here with the gift you want to wrap)
Room divider ginger bead animals
santas sleigh (decoration due to the reindeers PSI) full of presents and santa-kinz near by waving
special food (for the christmas that this theme comes out) ginger bread. if anyone else has idea's for this theme please post or PM me
Very cool ideas.

Windows - snow scenes, maybe a couple of different ones - animated.

Wallpaper -(to add to the one you already mentioned)
Santa Workshop - there are 2 jungle and 2 space wallpapers, so why not 2 Christmas Wonderland ones, or wallpaper with Christmas decoration, such as garland etc.

Skating pond - they could then add skates to the footwear section.

Fireplace/wood stove - animated, decorated, or you can add decoration to it like stockings, garland and lights.

Candles or candleabras- that actually flicker.

Fake food/dishware - to put on tables, i.e.- turkey,cakes, punch-bowl etc.

Lights - animated, decorative lights to hang in windows/fireplace.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:05 AM   #179
princesshac
Gifted

shopaholic3100 is on a distinguished road

Wow I love your ideas, I want them all in webkinz world one of my favorites is the waterpark theme! It is such a good idea!!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #180
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Very cool ideas.

Windows - snow scenes, maybe a couple of different ones - animated.

Wallpaper -(to add to the one you already mentioned)
Santa Workshop - there are 2 jungle and 2 space wallpapers, so why not 2 Christmas Wonderland ones, or wallpaper with Christmas decoration, such as garland etc.

Skating pond - they could then add skates to the footwear section.

Fireplace/wood stove - animated, decorated, or you can add decoration to it like stockings, garland and lights.

Candles or candleabras- that actually flicker.

Fake food/dishware - to put on tables, i.e.- turkey,cakes, punch-bowl etc.

Lights - animated, decorative lights to hang in windows/fireplace.
"cool" thanks I love your add-on ideas and I think that they should have tables that are three spaces long so you can put stuff in the middle like candles and things like that
reedboysrule is offline Male
Closed