Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #121
Go Phillies
Webkinz :)

61pets is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 35+ WebKinz Themes and ideas!!!

kool kool kool got to go SIREISLY
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 02:08 AM   #122
PhotoFan

PhotoFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Those are arwesome, comprehensive ideas! What in the world do you do in your spare time!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:46 AM   #123
cupcake14bh

puppymax is on a distinguished road

how about a actual store in ur kinz house that other kinz can buy from
Old 01-22-2008, 11:56 AM   #124
Joe Mama ♥
Gifted

blondeprincess is on a distinguished road

You have the most amazing ideas!
blondeprincess is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 08:00 AM   #125
Sunnykinz

Awesome ideas, Rames!

How about a meet the webkinz section?
Kids can learn about the actual pet. They can learn about what area they live in, what they eat and what they do. There could be a brief description and a few fun facts. I think it would be an educational way for the kids to learn more about the actual animal behind the webkinz pet!

Here are some more ideas that came into my head:

Outdoor Boating Theme:

You could buy flooring that actually adds water to your room (About a quarter)
There would be boats that you can purchase. Each boat has different abilities and qualties. There could be races and trophies, medals and ribbons to be awarded!

-Gift Bags at the Kinzpost
-Indoor plants that you can water and manage- Once that are full grown you can pick them and either put the in your pets hair or in the garden outside
-Backpacks and purses that your pets can wear/carry around
-Leggings, Socks and Fuzzy Slippers
-Wall Calendars- When opened can tell the date, special events going on in webkinz world and Calendar Triva. Can be opened only in the pets room*
-Limo
-Animated radio that can play music when CD's are purchased through a music section in the W-Shop
-Fish Tank- You must manage and care for the fish

Here are some Webkinz Future Pet Ideas:

(I would personally like to see more tropical animals, birds and fish! The fish could move around in little fish bowls, and there could be a Fish Tank Theme. The room would be filled to the top with water, and you could fill it with decorations, an underwater seaweed bed, colorful decorative rocks and everything else between those lines! It does not need the bowl around it's body once it's in his/her own fish tank.

Prairie Dog
Puffin
Honey Bee/Bumblebee
Burrowing Owl
Otter
Striped Hyena
Sloth
Green Tree Python
Orangutan
Walrus
Anteater
Bushbaby
Black Panther
Gibbon
Swan
Hedgehog
Albatross
Robin
Macaw
Badger
Rat
Mouse
Gecko
Lizard
Newt
Shark
Lobster
Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #126
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I love the ideas! I especially love the spa idea!If you send the idea to ganz and they use it THANK YOU! I would like some good themes. and if you need a petition. sign me as sploikitsspoi!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #127
valkyriebud

valkyrie_bud is an unknown quantity at this point

dude ur ideas are cool. but u should send this page 2 GANZ duh! how else will they add them. and you should do like a trailer park theme.

---------- valkyrie_bud added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

dude also a BIGFOOT EBKINZ would be AWSOME!!!!!!

Last edited by valkyrie_bud; 02-04-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #128
webkinzadopt
Gifted

lovefrog rox!!@ is on a distinguished road

You are awesome!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:34 PM   #129
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I see some people seem to like this theme idea...
Old 02-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #130
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I keep seeing things on my lists come out. I hope that the target more items for boys in the future.

Russ
Closed