Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default 2010!! Ideas for Ganz for the New Year?

As 2009 comes to a close..........

It is time to start thinking about 2010!!!!

What ideas would YOU like to see in the coming year..........2010!!!!

In Webkinz World?

Use your imagination and let it run wild!!!

2010 Could be a year of surprising and fantastic things!!!

Thank you for posting! I can not wait to see what we as
Members of WI
can come up with for
The Year of 2010!!

rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 2010!! Ideas for Ganz for the New Year?

Well, first of all, a Sequin Elephant Webkinz. (kinda obvious )
And a Beluga Whale.
And a Cream Dog (a completely off-white dog, kind of fluffy-poofy, and super-cute )
And more Butterflies (in plush form!)

I'd also like to see some of the glitches fixed (yes, very likely... )

And as for new room themes, I'd like to see kind of an "iron chef" theme, like a 'mega-kitchen' either for the eStore, Curio Shop, or W-shop. It'd look pretty much like the Iron Chef set, and have cool new sandwich makers and blenders and judges' seats and stuff!

And a BUNCH of new clothing for the Kinzstyle Outlet! Preferably stuff that's 'on-trend' like tunics and skinny jeans and plaid stuff... and new glasses! I wanna see more colors of eyewear!

And as for new products, I'd like to see Webkinz jewelry- more plentiful than the charms were, and with stuff like barrettes and earrings and rings and stuff like that!
And also... Webkinz nail polish? ... yeah, I'm running out of ideas. It could have cute colors like "blufadoodle sparkle" (blue and purple sparkles), "googles pink" (pink), golden retriever gold (goldtone), etc. etc. etc.

And more "click-to-win" things, like they did with Snow White and stuff. Only they should do it for more movies coming out in 2010 (like Eclipse, The Last Airbender... well, I can dream. )

That's about all I can think of now... but there will probably be more later.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Yes!!!!! Dreams are what wishes are made of!!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Hmmm...
Maybe, first and foremost, a REDUCTION of the amount of webbies introduced each month. Maybe 3-4 creative, cute, and good quality pets every two months?

Time to dream. xD

•A Webkinz Sequin Puppy! That would be sooo adorable.
•Maybe a mini rhinestoned white glove for all the King of Pop crazed webbies out there who remain gloveless? xD
•A Plain White Puppy webkinz. I've always wanted one! Maybe it could have puffy fur. xD
•More stuff in the KinzStyle outlet, more stuff in the WShop, LESS STUFF IN THE ESTORE! I hate that stupid estore. LOL
•I love B1's idea of webkinz jewelry, and webkinz nailpolish. Sounds cute. Very much so.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Crazy for Kinz!
Webkinz :)

kleasterling is on a distinguished road

I would love to have more options for the rooms like: removing doors, moving the rooms around, changing their size (for a fee of course) or deleting them all together. Also, being able to move the special and rare flooring and walls. THAT would make me happy in Webkinz World!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

What wonderful ideas for 2010!!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I think it would be awesome if we could delete rooms. I'd have so much more KC.

And, of course, some of the glitches should be fixed.

Another seahorse! Very unlikely, but I can dream. . .

Less E-store related things.

And Webkinz Jewelry would be AWESOME!
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I agree that we should be able to delete rooms.
There should be more clothing available than at Clothing Machine.
Arte should have a list up at certain times of the day for Rare Items- Same with Doug- Some people do not have time to look up the times on WI when rare items appear.. although that is really helpful

Also- I need to see a Webkinz Boxer!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

I am going to close this as the idea has been loosely copied and you can post there.

But I will make another post called "Predictions for 2010" under Rumor Mill. So you can see it there.
Closed