Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default 2 Ideas...What do you think?

Well I am going on vacation for a week soon and I was thinking...hmmm...how can I take care of my pets and tend to my garden when I will be gone? I could always give my password to my friend but what if she forgets or accidentally lets it slip. So what if:
A) We could have a webkinz hotel. You could purchase a room or rooms at the Travel Agency and put how long you will be gone. Your webkinz can go to the hotel where they will be properly taken care of until you return home.
B) We could hire a gardener. It's a real bummer when you come home from your vacation, go to your garden, and all your crops are dead. You have to dig them, restart the growing cycle and wait a whole 7-10 days again to harvest them when they could have been harvested the next day. So what if you could pay a little bit of money and the gardener would come and water your plants, rake them, and harvest them. Then when you come back it could say 'While you were gone, the following were harvested: 6 tomatoes, 3 watermelons, etc.'

So what do you think. Feel free to agree/disagree and state your opinions NICELY. Thanks for reading my ideas.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: 2 Ideas...What do you think?

I think that is a fine idea. I know I hate when I have to go away for days and come back to just whet you described.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #3

dj818 will become famous soon enough

cool idea. maybe they will make something like that one day.
dj818 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
ebkinz, Webkinz,

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

I like the idea, it just doesn't seem like GANZ would do that. It sounds more like The Sims. But that would be cool, but it would probably cost a bunch of KC. Good idea though!
KatieAnya is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KatieAnya
I like the idea, it just doesn't seem like GANZ would do that. It sounds more like The Sims. But that would be cool, but it would probably cost a bunch of KC. Good idea though!
Yeah, I kind of got the idea off of Sims a little.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hi Kitties You know what?-I think that is a really GOOD idea! I had never even thought of that before! I wish we could get some kind of help in the "rares" area too-I know I have passed on leaving the house some times so I would not miss a really good one! & the thought of sharing my password w/someone-SCARY!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Those are great ideas.
There have been lots of threads
suggesting a WW hotel. Maybe
Ganz will consider it.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #8

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

sweet! i HATE when thst happens w/ the garden and everything!
-jade rep 4 u!
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Closed