Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default 1000 coin

I wish Ganz would have 1000 kc in the wShop. That way I could send money to my other accounts or to friends; like my 5 yr old friend who never has money!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
LionLover3000

Default Re: 1000 coin

Yeah, I have the same problem! My 7-year-old niece never has any money.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I would definitely buy some for my brothers. Great idea! Rep for you.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
King Hoopla

But what's the point of that? Paying 1000 kinzcash for a coin and selling it to yourself for 1000 kinzcash?
Old 08-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #5
Cooldog74

Ya that would be great. The only problem then people wouldn't be as excited to get one in there Pet Gift Bag. Well atleast I wouldn't
Old 08-06-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

i really like that idea that would really help me save for a rare too i haave 20,000 kinzcash saved up for rares that i want and it would be really nice to have a coin that you could buy to keep in a storage container until i need it that way i am not tempted to spend it when i am working on my house great idea!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #7
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: 1000 coin

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla
But what's the point of that? Paying 1000 kinzcash for a coin and selling it to yourself for 1000 kinzcash?
Yes, it would be nice to send money to yourself like with a coin......

But here's a little hint if one of your accounts is short on cash....... buy an oak pool using a 50 % (or more) coupon, send it to who ever needs it ( I send them to my son's broke friends all the time) then when they sell it, you won't feel like you lost any money!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 12:51 PM   #8
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: 1000 coin

That's a good idea in many ways! Like, if you buy the coin then so that when you are running low on money you could sell it back. Or, for those of us who have 2 accounts, we could send money to our other accounts. Plus, that would be a great gift for a friend who is running low on money!!! In other ways, it could be trouble, though. Overall, great idea! Maybe Ganz will see this thread and add it to Webkinz World. Good Luck!!!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Closed