Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #41
Gifted

blldgbby01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 10 Ways to Make Webkinz World Better

i like alot of them except for bringing back retired pets. i think its good that theyre retired, it makes them more rare. but still, good list. rep points!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #42
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

Great suggestions!I really love Booger Gets An A!!!!
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 06:11 PM   #43
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

great ideas except the spitoon on the super wheel because parents will complain again that it's inappropriate and it will go bye bye again... xD
Old 09-17-2007, 06:13 PM   #44
Snoopfrog178
Webkinz :)

tigersfan17 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are awesome suggestions!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #45
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

Please send this to Ganz, great ideas!!!! Thanks for coming up with them but they need to be put in front of someone at Ganz. Email it everyday!! If fact ask everyone to cut and paste it into their email and have everyone send it everyday. Maybe the will get the hint
Old 09-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #46
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

If you have not mailed this to Ganz you should. I really would like them to improve those odds of finding a charm in the forest and better pod prizes if you don't get a charm.
Ibehere is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #47
hats up? :)
Gifted

melmoore is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Disvol
10. This is probably the most important. Fix the Glitches. Its frustrating to lose stuff especially when some here worked hard to earn it and trade for it. Stealing things across the board like Striped Shorts which cost 1000 KC is evil. You could easily open 5-10 packs of trading cards and only get 1000 KC if you got really packs. Trading Cards cost $3 plus tax so thats $15-$20 in real money that Ganz stole from its customers when they swiped the striped shorts.

9. Bring back the retired Trophies and Games such as Booger gets an A, Skater Kat, Wacky Zingoz 600

8. Give a Silver Tournament Trophy out to everyone thats won 100 tournaments. Allow 10 silvers to be traded in for a gold Tournament Trophy.

7. Have a Super Wheel Spin once per month AND put Retired Items on it such as the Spitoon, Red Lava Lamp, Purple Lava Lamp, Blue Dragster, Grand Christmas Tree, Monkey Dummy, Polar Plunge Poster, Halloween Bed, Tooth Extractor, etc........ Everybody wants these and they are far too rare. Sure fine, Debut some new items nobody has but also give people a small chance at a Haunted Organ.

6. Fix Bingo. Either get rid of it and replace it with a better daily event or make it so Bingo Couponz cant be used. Id rather see a person get one ball a day with unlimited time to fill the card and win a surprise exclusive or rare when they did. For that matter fix the weekly Kinz Cash winner. There are probably a million Webkinz accounts and to give out 1 exclusive a week picked at random from those that visited daily kinz care all 7 days seems stingy. Have a monthly kinz care calender instead of a weekly one and if you visit the I love my webkinz every day for a month then you get a coupon for an extra spin on the super wheel. Please revisit idea 7.

5. Quit being stingy with the trophies. Playing Go Go Googles for 3 days non stop and winning 1 trophy after spelling Googles hundreds of times is frustrating. Bowling 300 is close to impossible and Ive never seen a bowling trophy. I cant seem to win a cash cow trophy though Ive played it thousands of times. Goobers Lab has given me 2 and Ive played it enough that I should have won dozens of them as much as Ive played that game. I love Operation Gumball and have gotten to high levels many times but no trophy for me. I have way more rooms than I do trophies and yet every room theme comes with a trophy stand. So ease the standards just a scooch and give some trophies out.

4. Get rid of the lame prizes on Trading Cards. You are spending real money and you dont want groceries, a sack of clothes, coupons, or 178 in Kinz Cash. Give out more posters, trophies, retired exclusives, rares, and things people want.

3. Have more contests for those that use the Webkinz Studio and also more Writing Contests to be published in the Webkinz Newspaper. Give out trophies to the winners. Change out the TV programs available to watch on our Webkinz TVs with more frequency. The Directors Chair and Megaphone is so rare that most have never seen it. Ive not seen a Writing Contest trophy nor heard of a contest happening anytime this year but supposedly there is a writing contest trophy out there. There is a daily newspaper and giving out trophies on a daily basis to writing winners would be pretty easy to do. If server space is a problem then give out prizes for winning Haikus.

2. Bring back the retired Pets. Maybe they never come back as plush animals but wouldnt trading cards be a lot more interesting if series 3 had a retired pet per box and there was a chance you could win a cheeky dog, cheeky cat, love puppy etc.........

1. Improve the shopping experience. More items always creates more interest but enhance the experience with a Webkinz Mall. Have Artes Curio shop of rare items and secret Gem Mine, Have the W shop with new items. But also have an Antique shope where perhaps you could trade 2 exclusives you dont like for one that you do or 3 exclusives for a retired exclusive. You could trade 10 silver tournament trophies for one gold tournament trophy. The Antique shop should have items only available in it and there should be a base requirement to get in it sort of like Arte has different levels before he will show you the sign when rares are to be sold. The Antique shop could be really cool. 3 exclusives will get you a retired exclusive. 3 retired exclusives will get you a super dooper hard to get exclusive. Could you imagine the frenzy of having a special item that took 3 red laval lamps to buy? With a monthly super wheel handing out more exclusives we wouldnt want to flood the market with them so why not have an antique shop. A lot could be done with a bakery/diner where you might trade in 3 special recipe foods for a unique place setting for your Royal Egyptian Banquet Table. A car dealership where you trade in a Hummer, Webkinz Red Dragster and a Frog Swamp Runner for a Formula 1 race car would be cool. Anyway, shopping and collecting is probably one of the greatest appeals to people and the shopping experience could be expanded well beyond just the W shop and the Curio Shop.

Thanks for reading my ideas........

Disvol

i read it all and the ideas are cool
melmoore is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #48
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, those are really good suggestions!
Darby is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #49
pm me for it
Gift Guru
blackandgold1 has a spectacular aura about

great great great awesome idea's is it ok if I e-mail that to ganz with something else I have to say if not that is ok
Old 09-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #50
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

Superb ideas!!!!!!!!!!
Closed