Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
Disvol is on a distinguished road

Default 10 Ways to Make Webkinz World Better

10. This is probably the most important. Fix the Glitches. Its frustrating to lose stuff especially when some here worked hard to earn it and trade for it. Stealing things across the board like Striped Shorts which cost 1000 KC is evil. You could easily open 5-10 packs of trading cards and only get 1000 KC if you got really packs. Trading Cards cost $3 plus tax so thats $15-$20 in real money that Ganz stole from its customers when they swiped the striped shorts.

9. Bring back the retired Trophies and Games such as Booger gets an A, Skater Kat, Wacky Zingoz 600

8. Give a Silver Tournament Trophy out to everyone thats won 100 tournaments. Allow 10 silvers to be traded in for a gold Tournament Trophy.

7. Have a Super Wheel Spin once per month AND put Retired Items on it such as the Spitoon, Red Lava Lamp, Purple Lava Lamp, Blue Dragster, Grand Christmas Tree, Monkey Dummy, Polar Plunge Poster, Halloween Bed, Tooth Extractor, etc........ Everybody wants these and they are far too rare. Sure fine, Debut some new items nobody has but also give people a small chance at a Haunted Organ.

6. Fix Bingo. Either get rid of it and replace it with a better daily event or make it so Bingo Couponz cant be used. Id rather see a person get one ball a day with unlimited time to fill the card and win a surprise exclusive or rare when they did. For that matter fix the weekly Kinz Cash winner. There are probably a million Webkinz accounts and to give out 1 exclusive a week picked at random from those that visited daily kinz care all 7 days seems stingy. Have a monthly kinz care calender instead of a weekly one and if you visit the I love my webkinz every day for a month then you get a coupon for an extra spin on the super wheel. Please revisit idea 7.

5. Quit being stingy with the trophies. Playing Go Go Googles for 3 days non stop and winning 1 trophy after spelling Googles hundreds of times is frustrating. Bowling 300 is close to impossible and Ive never seen a bowling trophy. I cant seem to win a cash cow trophy though Ive played it thousands of times. Goobers Lab has given me 2 and Ive played it enough that I should have won dozens of them as much as Ive played that game. I love Operation Gumball and have gotten to high levels many times but no trophy for me. I have way more rooms than I do trophies and yet every room theme comes with a trophy stand. So ease the standards just a scooch and give some trophies out.

4. Get rid of the lame prizes on Trading Cards. You are spending real money and you dont want groceries, a sack of clothes, coupons, or 178 in Kinz Cash. Give out more posters, trophies, retired exclusives, rares, and things people want.

3. Have more contests for those that use the Webkinz Studio and also more Writing Contests to be published in the Webkinz Newspaper. Give out trophies to the winners. Change out the TV programs available to watch on our Webkinz TVs with more frequency. The Directors Chair and Megaphone is so rare that most have never seen it. Ive not seen a Writing Contest trophy nor heard of a contest happening anytime this year but supposedly there is a writing contest trophy out there. There is a daily newspaper and giving out trophies on a daily basis to writing winners would be pretty easy to do. If server space is a problem then give out prizes for winning Haikus.

2. Bring back the retired Pets. Maybe they never come back as plush animals but wouldnt trading cards be a lot more interesting if series 3 had a retired pet per box and there was a chance you could win a cheeky dog, cheeky cat, love puppy etc.........

1. Improve the shopping experience. More items always creates more interest but enhance the experience with a Webkinz Mall. Have Artes Curio shop of rare items and secret Gem Mine, Have the W shop with new items. But also have an Antique shope where perhaps you could trade 2 exclusives you dont like for one that you do or 3 exclusives for a retired exclusive. You could trade 10 silver tournament trophies for one gold tournament trophy. The Antique shop should have items only available in it and there should be a base requirement to get in it sort of like Arte has different levels before he will show you the sign when rares are to be sold. The Antique shop could be really cool. 3 exclusives will get you a retired exclusive. 3 retired exclusives will get you a super dooper hard to get exclusive. Could you imagine the frenzy of having a special item that took 3 red laval lamps to buy? With a monthly super wheel handing out more exclusives we wouldnt want to flood the market with them so why not have an antique shop. A lot could be done with a bakery/diner where you might trade in 3 special recipe foods for a unique place setting for your Royal Egyptian Banquet Table. A car dealership where you trade in a Hummer, Webkinz Red Dragster and a Frog Swamp Runner for a Formula 1 race car would be cool. Anyway, shopping and collecting is probably one of the greatest appeals to people and the shopping experience could be expanded well beyond just the W shop and the Curio Shop.

Thanks for reading my ideas........

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
Gift Guru
angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: 10 Ways to Make Webkinz World Better

these are great suggestions i also think they need more varity in themes and in clothes and more games and more thropy's.Your also right about the lame prizes from the trading card i stop buying them because i was only getting food or posters.

Last edited by angelofmine; 09-06-2007 at 03:38 AM..
Old 09-06-2007, 05:33 AM   #3

Those are very good suggestions and I strongly agree with them it took one creative mind to come up with them
Old 09-06-2007, 05:37 AM   #4
Gift Guru
AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

fabulous ideas! great job!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-06-2007, 05:40 AM   #5
ladybugpug is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with #4. I bought a few packs for my daughters and myself and we got really lousy prizes (KC and posters). I won't buy them anymore.

Maybe we are just unucky though.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:51 AM   #6
Jahyd has a spectacular aura about

wowww...Such great ideas! With someone like you one the team of Webkinz updaters or whatever they are Webkinz would be 10 times better than what it is now I think you also need to add to your list to stop taking down the site so often..I mean no other site has to be down for 3 hours a day to keep it updated..I don't understand why they need to be. Definitely Definitely Definitely needs more contests...and not stuff like riddles and scavenger hunts, I **** at that stuff and I'm sure other people out there do too. Have writing contests and drawing contests and poetry contests...just have more contests I love your ideas Disvol...keep up the great work
Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #7
Disvol is on a distinguished road

Certainly, Webkinz put a lot of thought, energy and programming time, and talent, into doing the scavanger hunt and the solve the mystery contest.

The problem is that the payout was a few thousand Kinz Cash into the pockets of a handful of winners. And many of the clues were perhaps too obscure for the core audience of children who might have missed a clue or perhaps not signed up for Webkinz Insider and therefore really had no chance of solving the contest. A handful of people won some money and a lot of people lost and spent time and effort for nothing.

Webkinz could very much use a healthy dose of putting more emphasis on making more of its customers feel special and like winners on a daily basis.

Giving out virtual prizes is a pretty cheap way of investing in success. The difference in silicone memory needed to remember a 50 KC bouquet of flowers on a pedestal in a room versus a trophy on a pedestal in a room is negligable. The difference in a customer / player having 50 extra KC in their account because they won a trophy instead of buying flowers is negligable.

The difference in enjoyment having won a trophy versus buying a 10th bouquet of flowers would be quite distinctive.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #8

Wow! What fantastic, well thought out idea! Please, please send them via email to Ganz! They need more creative thinkers like you on their staff but since they don't have em, put your own ideas in front of them!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Wow some great ideas there.

I agree with some things here. The items you get with those trading cards could use a little improving. Last week I had 20 codes, and recieved 2 bags of groceries, 1 poster, 2 sets of coupons, 2 sets of clothes, 3487 kc and 1 trading card dresser. I was kinda disappointed. I have had better luck at times.

Oh the trophies. I love them, but they are just so hard to win. I have played go go googles and goobers lab until I couldn't see straight, and no trophy. I know it is random, but how about a little better odds for us. I was lucky on getting a cash cow trophy, before I even knew you could win them. I was also able to help the little kids/grandkids get one of those.

I love the charms and hunting in the forest for them, but again, lets give the customer a little better odds. Maybe even getting to go in every 4 hours or something like that. Same with the mining, maybe a few times a day. Maybe over halloween we could find some creepy bones. LOL
I would enjoy winning more items, like on a super wheel or something like that.

Oh my please get rid of bingo. I haven't heard one good thing about that game. I quit playing it with in 2 weeks of starting webkinz. My grand kids won't play it any more either. I just started playing webkinz in June, my grand daughter got me into them. Now my family has over 50 of them. I myself have 24 I think it is. I have gotten 5 other people to join webkinz also. That makes 5 adults and 8 children that play and buy. We all have a card collection, and are in the process of getting the charms. Kids earn them. I also don't play most of the games because I am not good with the arrow keys. I like playing games with the mouse.

It also would be cool to fix the posting system. I have lost alot of items posting them to my grandkids. I mailed the above stated TC dresser to my grand daughter. It disappeared. So how do I explain to a 6 yr old, "its lost in the mail" I just started trading here, but I might quit because I keep thinking on how it might vanish when I mail it.

You have a great thing going with webkinz, just look at how many are copying you. Your customers are what keeps you in business, so keeping your customers happy is a good thing. Be generous, give out more exclusivies, and other good items. After all how much do pixels cost you? Making the odds better for us can't hurt you that much. Happy customers buy more. LOLOL

I love webkinz, and plan on being here for a long time, at least if I continue to enjoy it.

Just one more thing. I do enjoy webkinzinsider, great web site. Has helped me alot. I come here when I find a problem, and usually can find help.

tpyo is offline Female
Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

GREAT ideas, Disvol! All of them are wonderful, but I especially like the ideas in #1 of your suggestions. I can't imagine that would take a whole lot of programming to add those features - not nearly as much as changing the infrastructure to eliminate glitches and downtime. I love the idea of having the ability to "trade up" with stuff you already have, and a spinning wheel of rare or retired items. You have quite a creative mind. I hope Ganz reads your ideas and implements at least some of them!

P.S. - You ARE going to submit them to Ganz, right? You better - your public is waiting LOL!!

Last edited by WebkinzGram; 09-06-2007 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: (added P.S.)