Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default 1 pet gives you a room and 2 000, 2-9 pets dive room, exclusive and 2 500, 11and more- bonus prize 3 500, 1/5 of the super bed , That's it ? Shouldn't be rewords keep increasing as you adopt more pets ?

Today i adopted my 30th pet . I used 40% of coupon from Justice . That made me think . Why Justice wants and rewords me for my purchases and Gand no more...
They give as the same super bed ( well they are different type but the same value, which at this point does not excites me any more i got 3-4 of every kind from trading )
Maybe ganz goes not want us keep adopting
I've been on WW for less that a year. The way i adopt in 1.5- 2 years i will have about 100 but they do not recommend to have more then 100. So what are my options? Drop that account ? Or stop addopting 3-5 a month?
I do not need Deluxe. almost everything i can get from trading, but for people who spend over a $1000 on 100 pets I think Gans should reward them with some kind of membership when their accounts will not expire till the end of WW as long as it is active . How much will it cost Ganz ? and people who kept buying so many pets will not stop buying they will just put pets on different account,
I remember how excited I was to reach 10th pet but that was long ago .
Now a 40% of e store cupon as my 30tht pet addoption gift would be much better. And maybe my next pet will be that overpised Phoenix That way all the money would go directly to ganz and not sheared with retailers. But the more i think about it ... i do not think Ganz really wants my money at least I do not see it
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
Proud2No Amygirl8
Banned
CandyGirl121 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 1 pet gives you a room and 2 000, 2-9 pets dive room, exclusive and 2 500, 11and more- bonus prize 3 500, 1/5 of the super bed , That's it ? Shouldn't be rewords keep increasing as you adopt more pets ?

Don't drop your account! Make a new one because you can send things from that account to your main one to make you main richer! It's pure genius, just think it over mmmkay?
CandyGirl121 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: 1 pet gives you a room and 2 000, 2-9 pets dive room, exclusive and 2 500, 11and more- bonus prize 3 500, 1/5 of the super bed , That's it ? Shouldn't be rewords keep increasing as you adopt more pets ?

I think it is a nice idea to get a reward for the 100th adoption! Something special!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I think you have a great suggestion - more incentives for people to buy more, isn't that the american way?
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

haha Cindymommy, Super Size the Webkinz account!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

As far as the maximum of 100 pets per account, I don't think that applies any more. I have way over that in one account, and there are many other WI members who also have over 100 pets per account, and no problems at all. There are many good reasons for starting a second account, but that's not one of them.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #7

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Thanks, I do have 15 accounts for repeats like POM .
My point is if i spend money in any other store i get special offers , coupons , deals ,anything to make me come beck and spend more money, every business does it
So i wonder why gans doesn't. It seems very arrogant . Like Ganz know that we are all addicts here and are not going anywhere so there is no reason to pamper its customers.
The barging shopping and scaling down is very in right now. I think ganz should be aware of this trend or it will loose customers.
Like coupons.. . Stores do it so they can get people it in ( they still making money reselling reall things even at 50% of) Why not to offer en e-store coupons as axtra addoption gift fot addoptions over 30 pets. It would be nice at least feel like we can get deals on e store items , Which we all know have very little value it real warld to begin with
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #8
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

woah 15 accounts? LOL that is a lot!
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #9
ants more...

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

i agree, they we should be rewarded more he he
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Closed