Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default ♦More Interactive Furniture♦ ☺Come Support this Idea today!☺

Most people, like me, like the interactive furniture in WebkinzWorld, but GANZ should make some more interactive furniture available, so here are my ideas.
  1. A drumset that can make music (wShop)
  2. Teaparty Table that can pour tea and have a party (probably will be eStore or supa rare item though, but it'll still be awesome)
  3. Makeup vanity to put "make-up on" (not too adultsey, probably like lip gloss or chap-stick and other stuff like blush)
  4. A ducky pond to "feed duckies" (maybe a rare item or eStore)
  5. Paper lanterns to hang and light, but you can walk through the area it is in (like this: |**************| across the room |=one corner or square, however long it is *=lantern that is hanging, i hope this is a clear picture, i'll try to draw it in my backyard on WW)
  6. Washing machine that you can put your clothes in and they come out "clean" (it will show the clothes in the dock and it will show "stains" and "dirt" that only show in WashingMachine dock so you know which to clean)
  7. TollBooth with the thing that blocks your way in goes down after you click on booth
  8. A window that you can see through that shows cars driving around or something
  9. A sink you can "wash dishes" with OR everytime your pet eats something a dish gets put in the sink, and you have to "wash" them or the sink will overfill (to teach responsibility, idea from IttyGirl2)
  10. Rare gumball machine you can use daily to get a gumball (machine will do some cool stuff that takes about 5 secs. then gum comes out)
  11. A Mini booth-like drive thru where your pet sits in it and a car can drive through
  12. Fireworks pack for New Years Day (can be used to see fireworks in sky)
  13. Telescope to see stars (telescope moves around to see different constalations)
  14. Spinning chairs for pets to spin around on
  15. Ovens can "bake" cakes with "ingredients (ingredients come with oven, don't worry)
  16. Grills, stoves, blenders, sandwich makers, ect. will make it look like they are actually cooking instead of the swirling thing
  17. More TV shows and Different Kinds (I'm kinda tired of seeing the same ones)
  18. Walls and Flooring with shapes swirling (fishies would be cool to see swimming around)
If you have any more ideas please feel free to post them! I will look at the comments, and if there's anything that needs to be changed, I'll change it. Also, please tell me if it's ok for me to post them on the front page. Thanks for clicking this, and supporting! I'll try to make pictures if i have time. I will gladly be accepting pictures, and please tell if i can put it on front post, too!

Last edited by pieisawesome; 12-24-2010 at 11:42 AM..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: ♦More Interactive Furniture♦ ☺Come Support this Idea today!☺

hey, for the washing dishes thing, every time you feed your pet, a dish gets put by the sink for dirty dishes, and you have to keep washing them or else the sink will overflow! that'll teach some responsibility skills..
Old 12-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #3

pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
hey, for the washing dishes thing, every time you feed your pet, a dish gets put by the sink for dirty dishes, and you have to keep washing them or else the sink will overflow! that'll teach some responsibility skills..
LOL that's a creative responsibility idea! Maybe in the Washing machine, there will be a picture of all the clothes in your dock (with a few pages) and they show the clothes that have "stains" and "dirt" (your not really wearing them, they just show in the washing machine) so they know which to wash. Can I post the washing dishes idea up on the first post?

Last edited by pieisawesome; 12-05-2010 at 03:35 PM..
Old 12-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

sure. just credit me, please.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal i support
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: ♦More Interactive Furniture♦ ☺Come Support this Idea today!☺

Your best idea to me hast to be the make-up kit, and your right not to adult like. I have a question though is the make-up kit Wshop? I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I support, I love the interactive furniture.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
inuyasha3707

Crayola will become famous soon enough

good ideas!
Crayola is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #9

Thank you for supporting this idea!

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
Your best idea to me hast to be the make-up kit, and your right not to adult like. I have a question though is the make-up kit Wshop? I support!
The makeup kit.. Umm you mean the KinzCare item? I think it is, but if they make a vanity with makeup to "use" then it should be wShop.

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
sure. just credit me, please.
Ok I'll give you credit.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #10
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Awesome ideas! The lanterns would be absolutely gorgeous at night! ♥
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: