Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #11
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ~Webkinz Wishlist~

View Post Originally Posted by doglove1030
A WHAT DOG??????
LOL, sorry. Not too good with what you just said. You mind posting a picture of it?

Here is a pic, It is not a real good one. But I think they are cute. If I do this right there will be a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpLhasa Apso.bmp (105.1 KB, 16 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #12
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

I would love to see A

White wolf (NOT ESTORE)
black wolf (NOT ESTORE)
blue raccoon
pomeranian dog
snowy owl
barn owl
signature horse
signature fox

Haha that's all
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #13
I owe it all to JC ♥
Webkinz :)

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

I think it'd be neat if they made a rodesian ridgeback dog! Or a Viesla dog! (I think I spelled Viesla wrong LOL )
Old 11-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #14
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by ZeRofreak77
I think it'd be neat if they made a rodesian ridgeback dog! Or a Viesla dog! (I think I spelled Viesla wrong LOL )
YES!!!!

Or a Tarantula!!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #15
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I would love love love a signature elephant, and a hippocampus (half horse half dolphin).
big2gray is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by doglove1030
LOL! Isn't that like a moose in a way..?
Tee hee, it depends on which side of the pond you are on! Europeans call North American moose, elks.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #17
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I want the Violet Kitty (from the POTM video for the golden retriever)
and a new Pegasus
plushies, not eStore!
If you figure eStore points to dollars US, an e-pet is $12. A plushy is $10-$15 depening or where you get them. Plus, the e-pets can't sit on the couch and watch television with you!
melethana is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
Hazzy2324

Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!

A hamster would be nice :3
Hazzy2324 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #19

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

I would like to see:
A Chow chow
Doberman
Plush mythical creatures (so disappointed the Gryphon was e-store only)
Signature Tiger
Octopus
Hermit Crab
AutobotJazz is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #20
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

I'd like to see a signature grizzly bear
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Closed