Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rollerskate16 is on a distinguished road

Smile ~Ideas for Ganz (click here)~

I am still thinking of cool Ideas for Ganz but If you have any feel free to post them for everyone to see!!! I think maybe There should be a store where you can make it and put the stuffings in it or something but that might be stealing Build-A-Bears Idea. I think Ganz should make a zebra I love zebras!!! I would buy it!!! If you have any Ideas again Just post them!!! And I will tell you what I think!!! So now you can help ganz think of more ideas!!!
Oh, I have another Idea what about A ginger bread man!!! That would be cool!!! I might eat it. LOL!!!
Have Fun!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 12:12 PM   #2

Agent Mittins is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~Ideas for Ganz (click here)~

Ganz would not steal that idea from build a bear, most of their ideas have already been taken from build a bear.

I think their should be a Money Tree (decoration only), an arcade system that allows you to play arcade games at home, and possibly a zingoz webkinz!

Last edited by Agent Mittins; 10-19-2008 at 12:45 PM..
Agent Mittins is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:18 PM   #3

Smile Re: ~Ideas for Ganz (click here)~

WOW,Those are really great ideas!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: ~Ideas for Ganz (click here)~

I think that instead of selling items we don't want, we should be able to make "Yard Sales!" There could be a "Yard Sale Directory," and we could post our own prices! That would be awesome! Just, there should be a price limit. I wouldn't buy a dresser for 350000KC!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 12:47 PM   #5

Agent Mittins is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hunk109
I think that instead of selling items we don't want, we should be able to make "Yard Sales!" There could be a "Yard Sale Directory," and we could post our own prices! That would be awesome! Just, there should be a price limit. I wouldn't buy a dresser for 350000KC!

Very nice idea, maybe this could make up for the fact that the trading room will not work for me! Try emailing Ganz, it's an awesome idea!
Agent Mittins is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #6

Smile Re: ~Ideas for Ganz (click here)~

I agree that is a great idea I hope Ganz does it!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #7
kyrose97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the webkinz should be able to put food places,like on tables,and they could clean dishes and if they don't it will pile up by ure sink!!That would be cool!!!well maybe only 4 people who can get on webkinz world every 2 days!i also think that you should put a pug icon cause my pug mug is feeling left out!
kyrose97 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #8

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Agent Mittins
Very nice idea, maybe this could make up for the fact that the trading room will not work for me! Try emailing Ganz, it's an awesome idea!
Yeah, e-mail them. They mali say yes.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed