Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default ~ WW Christmas Celebration IDEA!!!~

My idea is-
For Christmas in WW what would happen is-
  • In Plumpy's Place she would throw out holiday recipes and tell Christmas stories, and show what her house looks like on Christmas Eve/Night
  • There would be a design a menorah/christmas tree contest and winner gets a W-Shop seasonal Christmas outfit and 1,000KC to spend on Christmas presents for their webbies! And they get a special trophy.
  • Like on Club Penguin they would have a best Christmas Room contest and winner gets free holiday recipes and some KC and a special trophy.
  • On the Wheel of Wow, they would be put A christmas tree, menorah, Christmas Outfit Piece, and holiday food on it.
  • They could make a Santa Kinz tracker ~LOL~ on WW so you could see where Santa Kinz was flying over.
  • They would come out with a NEW book on Christmas every year around Christmas time in WW.
  • They would make special Hannukah and Christmas stickers and stationary ONLY availible on Christmas day. (For the Kinzpost)
  • And best of ALL- there would be a quick draw all day for a chance to win the 2005 White tummie tubbies holiday bear that was a Christmas present!!!
Please share what you think and feel free to post your own idea!!
~TOODLES~ MegMeg

---------- MegMeg added 17 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Anybody here? ???

---------- MegMeg added 1170 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Feel free to look and post even if you want to give me construcitve critism on my ideas!

Last edited by MegMeg; 09-26-2008 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: ~ WW Christmas Celebration IDEA!!!~

Awsome! Some of that stuff they already do, like the wheel of wow suff. The quick draw thing I some how dought they'll do.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

but on the wheel of wow they should definitly take out the 20KC and as a christmas special put 100KC, I mean all I am asking is one day from Ganz for a chance to win 100KC on the Wheel of Wow
Old 09-26-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I think they should have a fireplace that really burns, a snowy window with snow falling down, and a ice rink that you can put in your yard!

---------- d8471 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I love your idea about Plumpy's Place!

Last edited by d8471; 09-26-2008 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
d8471 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #5

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

GREEEEEAAAAAAT IDEAS!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 09-27-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I love your ideas!!

--Paige :]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
wajiha44

Those are all awesome ideas!! They should do somethin for Ramadan too because it is unfair to those people who are musims!!
Old 09-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
Gifted

wajha44, you make an excellent point, because people of all religions should be able to celebrate their own religous holiday that takes place around Christmas time.

And those are some great ideas d8471! I especially like the snowing window one!
Old 09-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #9
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

cool ideas everyone.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #10
I'm a :)

fuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to behold

Love it! You have GREAT ideas!
fuzzywuzzy528 is offline Female
Closed