Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #61
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥}

That's a really cute idea.

You did a fantastic job with the graphic.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #62
Adean1993
Webkinz :)

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

I support
adean1993 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #63

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

W00t! Purr-fect!! REP!! I SUPPORT!!!
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #64
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'll post my support a/s soon!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #65

RainbowArmadilo is on a distinguished road

The Pom Pom Tom is really cute, but I don't see why Ganz would make it.Maybe they're only gonna make different Pom Pom animals, like a Pom Pom Poodle.And, have you seen that video "Cats & Dogs"?To me, it seems like the Pom Pom Kitty already has a match, which is the Golden Retriver.Nice idea, though!(I like the PSI for the cat, though)
RainbowArmadilo is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #66
Imagination...

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowArmadilo
The Pom Pom Tom is really cute, but I don't see why Ganz would make it.Maybe they're only gonna make different Pom Pom animals, like a Pom Pom Poodle.And, have you seen that video "Cats & Dogs"?To me, it seems like the Pom Pom Kitty already has a match, which is the Golden Retriver.Nice idea, though!(I like the PSI for the cat, though)
Well, why shouldnt they make another Pom Pom Kitty thing? They have Black lab Chocolate Lab the Yellow lab too!
Then they have the Gold and White cat Grey and White cat And Black and White cat
so seriously everyone? why shouldnt they? its a good idea and most people like it so far!

I support! I like the idea!
Colliedog is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #67

RainbowArmadilo is on a distinguished road

Sorry if that was offensive....It's just the Pom Pom Kitty is more detailed than those pets,take a real good look at them.
RainbowArmadilo is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #68
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Ummm I like the idea. But you should name it differently and make it look a little different then the actual kitty. How about the football kat. Something like that.
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #69

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

kittycats how did you make the yellow cat?
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #70
uvs animals &

16Wishes has a spectacular aura about

I support! They should have a Blue one after the Pom Pom Tom.
16Wishes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8.20.10 it's here!!!, ahsoka+gree4ever(lol), alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, boltaway was here!, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, echos left her mark., james is mangarine, kaykaycat, kittycats was here, kittycats10, kk was here, momo ducky!, ninjalicious, p o o k i e, pawsome thread! -luree, pom pom tom!, pookie rawks!, sunnylove was here :), sybllwashere, webkinzmasterz was here!, you are beautiful(: