Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #221
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We made 100 supporters! Thanks everyone! Update: I'm sorry everyone, but I can't make it to the Tour anymore. ='( See details on first post.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
They said: "Cool! I want one!" and "Every boy and tom boy would have one."

We're closer! Thanks to the Webkinz Newz Comment Forum!

My siggie has a link to this!
They really said that?! That's so awesome!! Didja give me credit?
kittycats10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #222
友達じゃないぞ
Webkinz :)

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We made 100 supporters! Thanks everyone! Update: I'm sorry everyone, but I can't make it to the Tour anymore. ='( See details on first post.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
They really said that?! That's so awesome!! Didja give me credit?
Yeah.

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 10-03-2010 at 12:45 PM..
Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #223
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

Hi kittycats10
Here is an avvie I made. Nothing really detailed but made within 5 minutes
And it is transparent.
Click the image to open in full size.
Starla is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #224
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

I like it! Perfect.
It annoys me that we cant do a petition for ganz. Yeah, no perental permission, i got that. we give our WW usernames to them by making an account or suggesting in the suggestion box.. Is it any different?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #225
友達じゃないぞ

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
You did?! What did they say?!
Also they said, "Go pom pom tom! Go pom pom tom!" and "Sweet! I would get one!"
Old 10-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #226
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

That is a-okay for not making it to the van tour! I didnt go either. wahh. SAD
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #227
友達じゃないぞ

Talking Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We made 100 supporters! Thanks everyone! Update: I'm sorry everyone, but I can't make it to the Tour anymore. ='( See details on first post.

I did but I forgot to tell them... (Too busy getting kinz clips and webkinz and tour van cards and spinning the wheel of wow and getting stickers and trading cards and riding the ski lift at the IL state fair)

... but Webkinz Newz Comment Forum can help kittycats10rox and BloogleJ tell them!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I support the PPT. ^_^
Yes, you do! I've even seen you support with me!

Last edited by kittycats10rox; 10-04-2010 at 05:07 PM..
Old 10-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #228
友達じゃないぞ

PEACE, LOVE, AND POM POM TOMS
Old 10-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #229

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Aw that is just so adorable! i want one! I already have the regular PomPom Kitty! LOL for the pictures I'm pretty sure that you just got the picture and used some color thing to change it. That's cool! How did you do that! But why would you call it PomPom Tom? I mean, the pet is cute and all that but the name? Well, I guess you couldn't think of another name. If you could tell me how to change the colors on pictures (if you did that) then please tell me! That would be so cool to suggest a Mint Ducky and a green Googles and a Purple Penguin!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #230
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Aw that is just so adorable! i want one! I already have the regular PomPom Kitty! LOL for the pictures I'm pretty sure that you just got the picture and used some color thing to change it. That's cool! How did you do that! But why would you call it PomPom Tom? I mean, the pet is cute and all that but the name? Well, I guess you couldn't think of another name. If you could tell me how to change the colors on pictures (if you did that) then please tell me! That would be so cool to suggest a Mint Ducky and a green Googles and a Purple Penguin!
"Tom" is another name for a cat. For example, a cat can be called a feline, kitty, kitten, cat, tom, etc. And since "tom" rhymes with "pom pom" I though it was pretty clever.

I used photoshop for the photo editing.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
8.20.10 it's here!!!, ahsoka+gree4ever(lol), alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, boltaway was here!, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, echos left her mark., james is mangarine, kaykaycat, kittycats was here, kittycats10, kk was here, momo ducky!, ninjalicious, p o o k i e, pawsome thread! -luree, pom pom tom!, pookie rawks!, sunnylove was here :), sybllwashere, webkinzmasterz was here!, you are beautiful(: