Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 08:50 AM   #141
I AM A
Webkinz :)

C3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant futureC3PO has a brilliant future

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We have 94 Supporters! Can we make 100 by September? Tell your friends!

I support!!!! Great idea!
C3PO is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #142
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We have 94 Supporters! Can we make 100 by September? Tell your friends!

I support! I have a pom pom kitty! Her name is amethyst! I want a pom pom tom! MAKE IT!!!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #143
Ashleigh & Quncy
Banned
Meow Mix is on a distinguished road

I support! I also have a pom pom kitty named Jenny My friends, Diana, Jamie, Kavyn &Kristen all supppoirt this idea too!
Meow Mix is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #144
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

alright! i think we made it! Yay!!!!!!!!
squigs is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #145
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Yay guys! We made it in great time!!

Thank you so much for supporting!!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #146
Ashleigh & Quncy
Banned

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We made 100 supporters! Thanks everyone! I'll be taking a picture of the Tom, PSI, Plush, and list of supporters to Ganz at the Tour!

oh btw kitty cats, i'm workng on that corgi entry right now, just have to get a plush picture, psi picture and psf picture plush a supporters list do i just put there WI or WW user name down?
Old 08-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #147
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: ~♥~ Pom Pom Tom ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by websy
I like it better than the pink and purple one!
hey me too the pink one is too girly and i wanted the cat because the way it looks but i diddn't get it !to girly ! so i hope this idea comes through i totaly love that idea i will give some seriouse rep for you ps how do you make hearts in your writing vm me if you know please
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #148
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: ~♥~ Pom Pom Tom ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Mix
oh btw kitty cats, i'm workng on that corgi entry right now, just have to get a plush picture, psi picture and psf picture plush a supporters list do i just put there WI or WW user name down?
You don't necessarily need a Plush, PSI or PSF picture...but if you give Ganz the idea, maybe they'll take it! The more serious you are about it, the better. I'd suggest writing a letter to Ganz telling who you are, your WI username, and maybe your WW username? Then I'll do you know what... through PM.

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
hey me too the pink one is too girly and i wanted the cat because the way it looks but i diddn't get it !to girly ! so i hope this idea comes through i totaly love that idea i will give some seriouse rep for you ps how do you make hearts in your writing vm me if you know please
I VM'd you.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #149
Ashleigh & Quncy
Banned

Default Re: {♥} Pom Pom Tom {♥} We made 100 supporters! Thanks everyone! I'll be taking a picture of the Tom, PSI, Plush, and list of supporters to Ganz at the Tour!

ok! i'm workig on it right now I just need to kjnow, when do you need it by, and how should i doo the supporters list? thanks
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #150
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Mix
ok! i'm workig on it right now I just need to kjnow, when do you need it by, and how should i doo the supporters list? thanks
I need it by September 17, please. You can do the list however you'd like.
Closed

Tags
8.20.10 it's here!!!, ahsoka+gree4ever(lol), alexander & jenny, allthegoodtagsweretaken, boltaway was here!, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, echos left her mark., james is mangarine, kaykaycat, kittycats was here, kittycats10, kk was here, momo ducky!, ninjalicious, p o o k i e, pawsome thread! -luree, pom pom tom!, pookie rawks!, sunnylove was here :), sybllwashere, webkinzmasterz was here!, you are beautiful(: