Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Talking [SOLVED] "Hamster, Hamster WEBKINZ ...We are gonna send it into webkinz!!"

Hey! Have you ever heard of a Webkinz Hamster? Me and 1luvpuppies are making a Thread Created to Include Idea about the new idea! For a NEW Webkinz pet. It would be the Webkinz Hamster so if your up for it please write your user name and what you think....If we get enough ideas we will send it to Ganz and tell them the AWESOME Idea!!!

(More info about this will be posted later on this thread)

I wanna say special thanks to 1luvpuppies YOUR the Best!!!
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: "Hamster, Hamster WEBKINZ ...We are gonna send it into webkinz!!"

hmmm, let's just forget I was here.

Last edited by bigkid39; 02-04-2008 at 10:36 PM..
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

FOM just shut down your last thread. Why make another?
Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
I'm taking a break f

weeded100 has a spectacular aura about

GRR! Hamsters are too good to be rodents along with gerbils and guinepigs! You shoulda known that! ~weeded100 and weeded10~ weeded10 is my friend that has been told to never come back on this, but she told me that she wants to sign any petition about getting a hamster webbie!
weeded100 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Petition from last time
In The Sun
1luvpuppies
CoolBenz
Wildlife625
Lazyboy033
lolka
-Miss-Webkinz-
This is the last thread we made it was a Hit but unfortunately Ganz dose not accept them so..... We are still going to make one just To see how many people will get them!

---------- In The Sun added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Yes,Our other one did shut down sadly but we are doing it for a other cause

---------- In The Sun added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

WE are not doing the petition thing we just wanna know how many people will do this! But we are not sending the names we will count the names up and then send the final number in when we make the suggestion this also is to help us

Once more all Hail luvpuppy

Last edited by In The Sun; 02-04-2008 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
I'm taking a break f

weeded100 has a spectacular aura about

Oh, OK! Well she really did say that.
weeded100 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
To the invisible (:

Point to the right way -------------------------------------------->

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Thats okay ! is she a MON.

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Hmmmm, I am going to talk to the M.N.Rator untill then This will be close sooo sorry

Last edited by In The Sun; 02-04-2008 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed