Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Zebras Я My Lifee(:
Webkinz :)

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Smile [Attention Please?] Webkinz Ideas

Well, now that I have your attention, I would like to state an idea.

Ideas for different Webkinz/lil' kinz:
♣ Webkinz Calico Cat
♣ Webkinz Boxer (White,Brindle, ect)
♣ Webkinz Black-Footed Ferret (To help save the endangered species)[Half the money would go to helping save them]
♣ Webkinz Oreo-Cocker Spaniel
♣ Webkinz Afghan Hound
♣ Webkinz Saluki
♣ Webkinz and Lil' Kinz Hamsters (Dworf Campbell Russian, Syrian, Winter White Russian, Chinese, Roborovskii Hamsters)
♣ Webkinz/Lil' Kinz Red Panda
[Ideas from Members]
snoga-
green googles
red googles
orange fox
floppy frog
blue dragon
ragdolll cat
brown yorkshire
seagull
floppy hippo
orange and black googles (halloween pet)
mint green googles with candycanes (christmas)
sherbert googles
walrus
humpback whale
---
Ideas for furniture/clothes:
☻ On-stage Concert {Pink/Purple/Green} Room Design
☻ Easter-Egg Costume
☻ Smiley-Face Shirt
☻ Smiley-Face Shoes
☻ Green-Themed Bed
☻ Bunk-Beds
---
Ideas for games:
☺ Designing Delema (sp)
☺ Expert Puzzles
☺ Quizzy's for your room {Quizzy's 'Take-Home' Edition}
☺ Lemonade for Three [ Math Game ]
☺ Tick-Tac-Turtle
---
Biggest Idea:
For all of you collectors, like me, wouldn't it be wonderful to have one week each year to buy retired webkinz/lil' kinz?! Maybe even for two days, or during Webkinz Day in April. Wouldn't that be awesome? EDIT: Because this idea has a slim chance of getting accepted, if you would like for Ganz to have a day or two to buy retired webkinz, please try to e-mail Ganz (On WW or through the buisness e-mail) about accepting or considering this idea. Thanks!

Thank-you for reading my ideas Feel free to comment.
- Hailey

(Edit 4/2/09
Haha! I just found the first thread I ever made!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...webkinz-78144/
4/26/09- Thank-you all for viewing this thread!! Y'all rock for all your comments and suggestions!

Last edited by HaileyGirl15; 05-17-2009 at 08:13 PM..
HaileyGirl15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: [ May I ask for your attention? ]

These are all very good ideas! I would love to see GANZ make an interest in these!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-31-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
WhiteTerrierFan

I absolutely love these ideas. (:
They are all so unique and creative. You should email them to Ganz.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #4

abw915 will become famous soon enough

Great ideas! This would be a wonderful addition to WW!
abw915 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Wow I sooo love your ideas! Escpecialy the one where we get a day to buy retired webkinz! Maybe you should email them to GANZ like someone said!
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
Webkinzgurl23

Me as well....except...I don't think they'll make all the Hamsters at once! if you don't mind me adding...you know how there's Wcares for lil' kinz and a Webkinz? What if, if they ever made the black footed ferret or any crictcally endangered species, then they donate a dollar or 2 to the WWF fund?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

HaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud ofHaileyGirl15 has much to be proud of

Ok, guys! Thanks for the comments! My brother and I have tried e-mailing Ganz about bringing back webkinz for a day or so. So far, there hasn't been any reply.
But, I bet if enough be email them requesting this, theree is a slight chance there will be a day.
*Not trying to brag, but I had emailed Ganz before there was Webkinz clothes, suggesting that. *

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
Me as well....except...I don't think they'll make all the Hamsters at once! if you don't mind me adding...you know how there's Wcares for lil' kinz and a Webkinz? What if, if they ever made the black footed ferret or any crictcally endangered species, then they donate a dollar or 2 to the WWF fund?
Yes, that would be good. I did a report on Black-Footed Ferrets last semester and I found out alot about them. Ferrets are very interesting creatures, but for some reason they remind me of meerkats. x)
Old 03-31-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
Webkinzgurl23

I would definatly buy the black footed ferret or any other cute endangered species, IF the money was going towards the WWF fund or some other Wildlife protection fund!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #9
Zebras Я My Lifee(:

Yeah, same here. I think that would be a great way to raise mney not ony for Webkinz, but for the WWF or the Endangered Species Act/Program.
*For those who want more info about the Black-Footed Ferret, click HERE*
Old 03-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #10
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

GREAT ideas, Hail! I especially like the idea of the Black-Footed Ferret (with a percent of the sales supporting saving endangered species) and Easter Egg Costume.
And just think -- If there were both I could put a Black-Footed Ferret in an Easter Egg Costume!
Closed

Tags
bring back r. webkinz, googles!, haileygirl15, webkinz ideas