Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Talking *super Ideas* Dentist, Starbucks, And More

Ok

1. They should have an orthodontist (teeth doctor), who examines ur pet and u can buy braces
2. A starbucks where u can work for kinzcash or buy coffee, lattes, and fraps.
3. A movie theater with real life movie trailers to where when u leave ur pet's happiness rises
4. A restraunt where u can experiment or serve food; and also buy food that tremendously increases ur pet's health......Perhaps owned by chef gazpacho?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: *super Ideas* Dentist, Starbucks, And More

WoW those are fantastic ideas! i love them
I think that they should make a circus where you can make a routine and an outfit then perform for judges like in the stadium then You will get special prizes if you win. At the starbucks you could make your own coffee too
Old 08-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

awesome ideas
what about a pet store wear you can buy pets for your webbies??
Old 08-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
i am a
kmdevine is an unknown quantity at this point

These are great ideas everybody. Keep on thinking!

I think there should be like a news place that annonces things about the Arcade, Webkinz Stadium, sort of like a Ms. Birdy or Dr. Quak like thing. It would be more fun than reading the newspaper, and you can get more usernames and pets' into the news than just the newspaper since the newspaper can only be a certain length so it won't be boring.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
loveme41200

Talking Re: *super Ideas* Dentist, Starbucks, And More

umm here are some ideas of my own:

A TV network where webkinz have to take a classes at the acadamy.

An arts and crafts theme where the art pallet bed can fit in

A zoo where animals who arent plushies can be seen

any other ideas?
Great ideas everyone keep up the goood work
Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
LionLover3000

Really cool ideas!!
Old 08-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #7

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

I Like them!! Very great idea's!
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

we should have a eye doctor, pets, and teams like socker, baseball, and tennis
galpalm is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #9
saraboo97197

marineluver93 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are some awesome ideas! Please stop by my thread Webkinz Ideas! to post and blab about your great ideas. Hopefully we can make a difference in Webkinz world.
marineluver93 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #10
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

I luv all the ideas!!!
Closed