Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default **part 1** ideas for ganz!!! Such as kinzville academy coupons, clubhouse rooms and more!!! Come and see for yourself!!!***

HI EVERYONE IT's ME, DIBS! And right now I just came up with a bunch of ideas for Ganz that I don't think anyone has came up with so let's get started...

1. Kinzville Academy Coupons- I know a lot of people always want to send their pets to the KA for fun, to get those exclusive KA Items, and the awesome Actions. This coupon can be for 1-6 free classes. This is a really good idea since it's kind of like a scholarship.

2. The Changing Rooms - This is a perfect idea for the Kinzstyle Outlet. You just click a button, and you can try on any of the clothing items that are currently available in the Outlet. This is a good idea for people who want to make their pets outfits, but don't know what to choose. The ''preview'' pictures are good, but it's kind of hard to get an idea of the outfit you want to make. This is the updated version of the clothing previews.

3. Clubhouse Rooms - Here are the rooms that I came up with.
1. The Pool Room: This room is just a bunch of pools, or one big pool that ganz could come up with that can hold a lot of webkinz pets in it.
2. Sleepover Room- This is a room that you can go in, and click : Sleepover, which activates the Sleepover which you can invite friends into and that will have a bunch of fun games and stuff like pillow fights.
3. Customization Room- This is my favorite room idea, this room is a room where you can customize it, meaning you can move furniture around and add furniture of your own to the room, like your cars, or something you want to show your friends. The adding your own furniture part for security means that only you can remove your own items.
4. Flying Room- This room will have a bunch of jet packs (new item) which you can fly around the whole room in (this room is a treetop room) which can be really fun.
5. The Theatre - This is a common room idea, which you can buy your own tickets, but popcorn, and watch movies in.
6. The Beach- This also goes with the Pool Room, but just like the beach, using the theme. But in the format of the Kinzville Park, a HUGE beach with of course the ocean which you can swim in.
7. The Ballroom - Here you can dance with your friends, which is a new ''free'' action which everyone gets, but different from the previous Dance Action. This would be a favorite of a lot of people.

8. The Snow fort- This being a bigger sized Backyard room, which you can build your own Snow forts, Snowmen, Snow angels, and participate in Snowball fights.

4. The Kinzville Themepark- This is my favorite idea, a HUGE Themepark with rides, food stations, and everything else that you would find in a Themepark. It would be around the size of the Kinzville Park if not bigger.

5. Walking Around- Now what I mean by walking around is being able to walk around Kinzville from place-to-place, like an RPG game which is really a lot of fun. And this also means by houses, such as being able to walk from room to room instead of the Loading Room page.

6. Webkinz World Market- This is the area that has all the Shoppes, including maybe new shoppes. This goes with Idea 5.

7. Design-an-Item - This is another one of my favorites. This is an option where you can choose a furniture format, pick the color, or pattern, and add your own touches to it. This will come in handy for those who want to make their own special rooms for their houses.

8. Neighborhoods - The neighborhood area would be different streets with just everyone's houses which they can walk to. This would really make Webkinz a more realistic kind of game, just like real life. You can also use your cars to move from place to place, and design the outside of your houses to make it special!

This is just Part 1 of my ideas. I will be adding more and more from time to time as more ideas come to mind. I hope you enjoyed PART 1!!!
DIBS is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: **part 1** ideas for ganz!!! Such as kinzville academy coupons, clubhouse rooms and more!!! Come and see for yourself!!!***

Wow, you've got a lot of ideas! I really like the idea of a sleepover room, and kinzville academy coupons! Nice creativity.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: **part 1** ideas for ganz!!! Such as kinzville academy coupons, clubhouse rooms and more!!! Come and see for yourself!!!***

Cool ideas!
meeprox is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Those are really good ideas padfoot! thanks for sharing!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I love all of your ideas! Especially the changing rooms in the kinzstyle outlet; That would be really helpful!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
Webkinzgurl23

Those are great ideas!! The walking around could be like Animal Crossings. Using the arrow keys to take your Webkinz around Kinzville.
If one of your friends are in there house(Because the light is on) then you can knock on the door and your friend can hear it!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

I love the kinzville academy coupon idea. I don't have enough money to send my webbies through school, they would kinda be like scholarships
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 01-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #9

skilover651 will become famous soon enough

OK, that sounds AWESOME!!!!!!! I would totally go to (and have) all of that new stuff. You should tell your ideas to Ganz.
skilover651 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #10
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

WOW!!! All of that would be perfect!! We certainly need new rooms and adventures would be great. The beach, flying around and neighborhoods would be amazing. No more waiting for a room to load would be ideal. You put alot of thought into this and I LOVE all of these ideas!!!!
Rep to you and I hope Ganz sees this. Great job!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed