Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow **IMPORTANT**: An Idea for GANZ. A WAY TO help avoid HACKS! PLEASE LOOK.

If GANZ is looking at this then I strongly suggest that you look into this or something close to this. Most of you have gotten hacked, in May sometime I got a horrible hack. It was from a girl that I knew, she "gave" me a Webkinz and then used the secret code over &over against me. I had Wacky Jeans on that account and everything. Now, all of its gone.

But to get to the point to avoid this I think we should have an option where you can put a password on the KinzPost. Since, thats how everyone hacks you.

This would be a great way to block hacks, because there shouldn't be an option where you can put in a secret code. I also think that maybe they should have one like this when you go into the trading room (as an option, because it could get annoying but for someone like me whose just waiting for the next hack day to come this would be VERY useful) .

So what do you guys think ? Do you think it'll happen ? I'm just hoping &praying that GANZ agrees. That way I won't have to count the days my account isn't hacked. She can hack it at any time. :/ Luckily I got to change my username but if someone tells her my username POOF goes my account. They only gave me one username change (at least thats what they said on the phone). So ... please let me know what you think guys ! I hope you agree &I hope someone from GANZ is looking at this.

This would help so many people who want to quit Webkinz &give up like me .

~nicole
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: **IMPORTANT**: An Idea for GANZ. A WAY TO help avoid HACKS! PLEASE LOOK.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Nicole, and yes that's an excellent idea.

Related to this, I'd also like to see a screen with View Sent Mail, just like the View Read Mail; so that you could see what was sent, and where it went.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: **IMPORTANT**: An Idea for GANZ. A WAY TO help avoid HACKS! PLEASE LOOK.

That is terribly sad that someone would do that to you. Your Idea I think is a great one. Especially on our own kinzpost. Webberlily also has a suggestion too.

Great thinking guys
Puppet is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Wow, my jaw dropped when I saw this That is such an amazing idea!!! Wow.. that would save so many items from being hacked!! This is the best idea I've seen in a long time Love it!!

Webberlily, I suggested something like that before; it would save tons of traders, and people who are getting hacked
Old 08-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

Nicloe, I think this is a great idea! I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should SEROUSLY CONSIDER THIS IDEA!
btad is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
If GANZ is looking at this then I strongly suggest that you look into this or something close to this. Most of you have gotten hacked, in May sometime I got a horrible hack. It was from a girl that I knew, she "gave" me a Webkinz and then used the secret code over &over against me. I had Wacky Jeans on that account and everything. Now, all of its gone.

But to get to the point to avoid this I think we should have an option where you can put a password on the KinzPost. Since, thats how everyone hacks you.

This would be a great way to block hacks, because there shouldn't be an option where you can put in a secret code. I also think that maybe they should have one like this when you go into the trading room (as an option, because it could get annoying but for someone like me whose just waiting for the next hack day to come this would be VERY useful) .

So what do you guys think ? Do you think it'll happen ? I'm just hoping &praying that GANZ agrees. That way I won't have to count the days my account isn't hacked. She can hack it at any time. :/ Luckily I got to change my username but if someone tells her my username POOF goes my account. They only gave me one username change (at least thats what they said on the phone). So ... please let me know what you think guys ! I hope you agree &I hope someone from GANZ is looking at this.

This would help so many people who want to quit Webkinz &give up like me .

~nicole

Wow sorry. That is sad That would be awesome!

Last edited by 98otter; 08-27-2010 at 10:29 AM..
98otter is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

great idea!
but, when I was hacked I noticed they went to the clubhouse in the trading room, so maybe kinzpost & clubhouse?
Anyhow, Spelendid idea.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I support all the way, so sorry what happend to u
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #9
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

awws orry to here that i have been hacked in tghe trading room twice i think it is hacked here are the stories

a chihuahuha said he would trade shuts for my dj headset so i said yes and he said it was over mail trade but i said trading was quicker but he insisted on mail trade so i sent the item and i logged out and back in just to find no mail and the hacker was off my friend list

ok second story

a dog said a cat in the room wanted a christmas wreath and would trade shuts and plumpy and torn so i agreed but i said i better check with the cat first so i did and she said it was true so i traded a gold dress for the wreath luckily i had two gold dresses otherwise i wouldn't have traded anyways after i traded the cat was nowhere to be seen and i believe it was one person on two acconts cause the dog and cat left immediatly after me trading

so those were the stories and i love that idea it is awesome because my password is sorta easy to find out but i have a bff who knows my password and i want her to go on my account sometimes so i can't change it oh and the reason i can't tell her is she is getting homescholed now and i lost her phone number sad right she is prrobably mad at me considering i haven't herd her voice in 2 monts and i probably never will again

here is a way to protect your valued stuff if you have a big house put the items in a storage item somewhere in the house maybe a small room or something the hacker will be less likely to go there and will likely give up if he/she can't find anything of value

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm so sorry that this happened to you, Nicole, and yes that's an excellent idea.

Related to this, I'd also like to see a screen with View Sent Mail, just like the View Read Mail; so that you could see what was sent, and where it went.
that is a good idea to

Last edited by zacspet; 08-27-2010 at 04:14 PM..
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

That's an amazing idea! I, too, was hacked about a year ago. I lost my account with all 30 pets on it. 1 year later and I'm starting over. I agree with what Webberlily said. we should be able to see what items were sent and to who it was sent to.
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i support!!!!