Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #21
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ***Well Wishes for those revovering from Ike and Gustav***

Thank you so much for starting this thread! I live in Illinois and our house was flooded so I cant even imagine what these people are doing who actually got "hit" by the hurricanes. My heart and prayers go out to your friend (and fellow WI member). As well as all of the other families who are being affected by the hurricanes.
Becky316 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 07:58 PM   #22
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

i think that is a great idea that would be very nice of them to do so
Old 09-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #23
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

*sigh* I emailed ganz and poof..no answer..eh. Well fallfest leaves have started falling on asian and european accounts. Whimzy lets save up our items and make a charity event : D that would be GREAT! we could get like lots of sets of the items and then give a member some items from the set.. But the question is..How do we know if they are just lieing..that they were here for fallfest and they got leaves, and they're just lieing..
Blahh too much thinking for one brain.
Get Back to me on this
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #24
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

We were without electricity for 13 days with Gustav...for this webkinz and kinzville academy addict it was very trying to know that you are missing out. Webkinz is my stress reduction at the end of everyday and to have to hunt for gas, water, ice while there were no traffic lights and everyone on the roads made for quite stressful days. Thank goodness we didn't have to deal with all the flooding like the Ike victims...just plenty of downed trees and power lines.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #25
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

that was really nice of you to ask ganz to temporarily cancel fallfest until everyone gets power back =) we were only wthout power for around a week...but some people that go to my school STILL dont have it =(. we were ok, just a few downed powerlines and trees..and our fence. i hope eveyone else out there s ok
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 12:12 AM   #26
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Becky316
Thank you so much for starting this thread! I live in Illinois and our house was flooded so I cant even imagine what these people are doing who actually got "hit" by the hurricanes. My heart and prayers go out to your friend (and fellow WI member). As well as all of the other families who are being affected by the hurricanes.
I am so sorry to hear about your flood damage. I can't imagine the clean up challenge and the loss of property. I hope you and your family are doing better and you were able to recover most of your belongings.

Thanks for the well wishes to my dear friend. She seems to be blessed today with power. It may be on and off but at least she can embrace fall fest some now.

Take care,
Whimzy

---------- Whimzykinz added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by powerhouse247
i think that is a great idea that would be very nice of them to do so
It would have.....and totally understand why they wouldn't be able too. It will just mean that we have to catch more leaves to share.

---------- Whimzykinz added 5 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Penguinworlder
*sigh* I emailed ganz and poof..no answer..eh. Well fallfest leaves have started falling on asian and european accounts. Whimzy lets save up our items and make a charity event : D that would be GREAT! we could get like lots of sets of the items and then give a member some items from the set.. But the question is..How do we know if they are just lieing..that they were here for fallfest and they got leaves, and they're just lieing..
Blahh too much thinking for one brain.
Get Back to me on this
I would imagine through reports, that GANZ could view what accounts in Texas and Louisianan that have not been accessed for a week or so. Which may help them pinpoint those that were without power. I've had items dropped in my dock before, such as the exclusive tractor. They could drop some fall items too. Would be nice for some members to have that surprise, huh?

I do like your idea and would be happy to share my items with those that weren't able to get them. I would imagine WI could also see which members haven't been on line too.

I hope you are catching a lot of leaves. Have a great time!

---------- Whimzykinz added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rooroo367
We were without electricity for 13 days with Gustav...for this webkinz and kinzville academy addict it was very trying to know that you are missing out. Webkinz is my stress reduction at the end of everyday and to have to hunt for gas, water, ice while there were no traffic lights and everyone on the roads made for quite stressful days. Thank goodness we didn't have to deal with all the flooding like the Ike victims...just plenty of downed trees and power lines.
Rooroo, living without power for 13 days must have been a real challenge. I hope your life is getting a little back to normal for you.

We like WW in our household to "de-stress" too. If it isn't the games, it's the decorating or the laughter that comes playing in WW.

Having to stand in line for hours, for food, gas, water and all is dreadfully tasking. I hope your property is fine and your neighborhood is starting to recover.

---------- Whimzykinz added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
that was really nice of you to ask ganz to temporarily cancel fallfest until everyone gets power back =) we were only wthout power for around a week...but some people that go to my school STILL dont have it =(. we were ok, just a few downed powerlines and trees..and our fence. i hope eveyone else out there s ok
This is certainly the "Big Hearts Club" of members! There is such feeling and compassion written through the words shared.

I hope your power is back and your life is getting more normal again. Take care and always hold on to that compassion for others.

Last edited by Whimzykinz; 09-18-2008 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #27
beagley

TS Hanna sent stuff flying by me. I live in NY and tropical storms/hurricanes aren't normally a problem, and, well, we weren't prepared. A tree outside my house had a lot of huge limbs fall. We got some roof tiles off, and the rain wasn't bad, it was the wind.

---------- beagley added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

We also got a blackout, and I couldn't sleep at night, it was really, really hot.

Last edited by beagley; 09-18-2008 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #28
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im glad your friend has on and off power so she can go onto ww................ im so happy to hear this.......................... it seems watching what the texas gulf is going through each day, well it just gets me so mad. and sad. but i hear really great stories too. im feeling so blessed that my street was ok from our hurricane force winds........................... we had had them here a few times before as gusts.................... but this was sustained for the whole night. i had wondered what it was like and i didnt have to wonder anymore................. but the thing is, it was just for six hours,..................... and then gone. so it was jsut getting a tast e of it.
i still am wondering how we could donate our clicks................... i dont know enogh to know how that would be done................................

hang in there everyone....................................... you will make it through
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #29
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Basmat, I'm glad some members were able to share their stories through WI. There is such an unknown vulnerability when one dosen't have any sense of control like with the weather and even our health. I am sure your night was very scary. I'm glad you are ok and hope that others are starting to recover too!

I had high hopes to click on a lot of leaves, but it's been tough this Fallfest to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. Best wishes for a quiet, prosperous and safe fall season everyone!
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #30
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Whimzykinz:

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who was affected by the Hurricanes, I see the pictures and it is just sooo sad.

I did get on Thursday from midnight to 2 a.m. and did get quite a few items and again on Friday morning, I am willing to donate as many items as I have accumulated to WI members you know that missed fall fest, so if you would like to please PM me and lets see what we can work out.

Many prayers for everyone who was in the path of these Hurricanes.
AChip is offline Female
Closed