Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ***Well Wishes for those revovering from Ike and Gustav***

I think you should also email that to Ganz. That seems really important because not only will they miss webkinz but have to suffer from the power outages or being away from their homes. And now Webkinz is adding on to all of that.
menacedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #12
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Oh my, it would be wonderful if they did that. My baby cousin is recovering from Gustav and she has 3 webkinz and all the items i could send in a day. I had to get her all of her webkinz; Her parents don't want her online so much because they took me as an example (im addicted to the internet xD) she watched me click leaves last fall and i even let her click a few She loved it so much, we went to her house and made leaves and colored them in and stuck them all on her windows. It was so cute. My cousin is 5. Oh my goodness, if she missed fallfest I'd have to hide all evidence of it, she;d be crying all day long if she missed it. Shes a whiner
Please ganz, postpone it, please.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #13

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

That was so Great of you! Awesome idea! We just had 9 friends staying with us through this mess, & they luckily sustained minimal damage to their area & therefore were permitted to return home. But I know there are so many that lost so much! What a way to add a little brightness to the coming days even if only to their Webkinz Loving side! I can't imagine being in their places at this time picking up the pieces. We'll definately keep them in our prayers!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #14
Gifted

losms7 is on a distinguished road

That is a VERY good idea...I hope all plans go well, I am also very sorry for those with
out homes or electricity due to hurricane Ike and Gustav...

Maybe, we could start a fall fest drive here on WI to collect items for those who will be missing out on it because of Hurricane Ike and Gustav...
Old 09-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #15
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: ***Well Wishes for those revovering from Ike and Gustav***

Wow, you all are awesome...great!

I had another idea, not uniquely mine, but inspired by WI last year.

Last year a special place was set up for those members that weren't able to get bee costumes with the Bee Movie add last year. Members could donate or accept.

Maybe something similar can be created again and each of us can donate some of our fall items to be shared with those that will miss Fall fest.

I know it was just a little "PollyAnna" dream of mine that maybe GANZ would consider delaying Fall Fest, but I was moved to be a voice for those that couldn't.

This is a great bunch of members here in WI that look out for each other. What a special way we can share again. I would be willing to volunteer any coordination for it.
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #16
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Whimzykinz,

You are an amazing friend for even thinking of others who may not have a chance to be online during Fallfest to catch some falling leaves. I love the responses too, seasoned with Christian character and generosity.

I do need to make a confession and a bit of self disclosure. I wish I was as good at being a wife as you are at being a friend. My DH's birthday (and my brother in law's too) is this weekend and I concocted an excuse as to why we couldn't have the big birthday bash celebration this weekend . Shame on me, after reading this, I do feel bad.
Dash is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 12:49 AM   #17
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

LOSMS7 what an absolute wonderful idea!!! and then right after you WHIMSYKINZ had the same idea............................. i think this is such a wonderful thing to do for all of them.

i think wi has the ability to verify where each of us lives by our registration. or it can be the honor system............................ i dont know if it is possible......................... but it seems it could be. i was not around on wi last year so i dont know how that operatied............. but they do wonders here on wi so.......................

im certainly in on it, any extra clicks i have that i dont need i could donate my things for them. i know sometimes this may seem silly but i know from my own traumatic life experiences , that often it is the little things that restored my soul and its the little things that people did for me that made me feel loved and cared about...................................

DASH--- we all have our moments.......................... dont be so hard on yourself.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #18
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

Aww how sweet of you to think of others!
I do like your idea!
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 02:13 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

my area was affected by ike and im wayyyyyyyy north in the 'northern coast' area, but we had hurricane force winds all night two nights ago, and that was just a tiny bit of what the gulf coast had to endure. i know how it shut my state down for three days now, so i cannot phthom what it is like at the southern coast, only what i see on tv, and that is nothing to what it actually is. so we need to find a way to bring cheer and caring to them, when they are ready to come back to wi and ww................................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #20
The Trading Goddess
Gift Guru

Whimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of lightWhimzykinz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
my area was affected by ike and im wayyyyyyyy north in the 'northern coast' area, but we had hurricane force winds all night two nights ago, and that was just a tiny bit of what the gulf coast had to endure. i know how it shut my state down for three days now, so i cannot phthom what it is like at the southern coast, only what i see on tv, and that is nothing to what it actually is. so we need to find a way to bring cheer and caring to them, when they are ready to come back to wi and ww................................
Basmat, glad to hear you made it through the power winds from Ike! It is really hard to get an idea of wind power from watching it on TV. If you have seen it or lived it.....it is a profound difference to feel it and witness it's destruction.

Glad you are doing well. Your sincerity in your posts are truly felt (In Cows4you thread too) and I've enjoyed reading your great spirit, attitude and kindness that you have shared to help and encourage members.

Have a great day, your friend, Whimzy

---------- Whimzykinz added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by losms7
That is a VERY good idea...I hope all plans go well, I am also very sorry for those with
out homes or electricity due to hurricane Ike and Gustav...

Maybe, we could start a fall fest drive here on WI to collect items for those who will be missing out on it because of Hurricane Ike and Gustav...
Terrific idea, we were thinking of the same thing at the same time!!!

---------- Whimzykinz added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Whimzykinz,

You are an amazing friend for even thinking of others who may not have a chance to be online during Fallfest to catch some falling leaves. I love the responses too, seasoned with Christian character and generosity.

I do need to make a confession and a bit of self disclosure. I wish I was as good at being a wife as you are at being a friend. My DH's birthday (and my brother in law's too) is this weekend and I concocted an excuse as to why we couldn't have the big birthday bash celebration this weekend . Shame on me, after reading this, I do feel bad.
Oh, you so crack me up, I can't imagine what kind of excuse you came up with to forestall two birthdays.

I do agree, the members that have posted here are all truly special, you certainly can feel the love and sincerity in each members posts.

As I have time, I'll try to comment on as many as I can.

Last edited by Whimzykinz; 09-17-2008 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Whimzykinz is offline Female
Closed