Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
duckydoo2
Webkinz :)

duckydoo2 is a jewel in the roughduckydoo2 is a jewel in the rough

Talking ***REALLY GOOD IDEAS ARE HERE!!!***NOTE: Do you have good ideas to share? Post them here!!!***

Do you have awsome ideas for Kinzville? Spill it here! ( NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLE. ) Here are my ideas:

1. Have a Webkinz spring cleaning! Where there are games you play to clean your house! And the quicker you clean the house, the more kinzcash you get! For example:

If you wre dusting, the faster the dust is gone the more kinzcash you earn! If you do it in under 30 seconds, you get a golden duster to put on your wall.

2. Have a webkinz amusment park! Where there would be rides, exclusive games, exclusive prizes to win, snack stand, cotton candy stand, a raffle, clothing stand, souvenier stand, ticket booth, picture booth, ( to take pictures of your trip) , balloon stand, ( customize your own balloon ) it should be called something like Kinzland.

3. Have a Webkinz spa! Where you can do your pets manicures and pedicures, hair styling, special bath, ( with bath beads or fizzy balls )
do their makeup, ( optional ) at the end you should receive a spa gift basket, at the beginning and the end the pet at the front desk will take before and after pictures ( you get to keep them. )

4. Have a Webkinz park! Where your pets can be trained in a feild, play on the:
-swings
-slide
-monkey bars
- mini bridge above a mini river to a pool!
and also your pets should get to swim in a pool, and there should be a change room and bathroom.

And I will post more ideas later.
So post YOUR IDEAS!

duckydoo2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
harrypotter1fan

Default Re: ***REALLY GOOD IDEAS ARE HERE!!!***NOTE: Do you have good ideas to share? Post them here!!!***

How about a water park? It would be soooooooo fun! It could be in the Travel Agency! And how about a mall? They could get rid of the W-Shop an Persephone's shop, and condense the two into a Kinzmall! You could buy clothes, food t the food court, furniture, and Kinzstyle clothing. Plus, they could add a picture place to get your WW famaily picture taken with all your kinz, and a food court, and an upscale clothes boutique (kinzstyle) plus a clothes store (w shop)and a furniture shop. Eah portion could ave it's own manager. Maybe even there could be the place in the middle all decorated for Christmas and get your photo taken with Santa kinz!

P.S. The spa has already been done, it is at the Travel Agency!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

hayley0411 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ***REALLY GOOD IDEAS ARE HERE!!!***NOTE: Do you have good ideas to share? Post them here!!!***

Rather than just be able to view the available Webkinz and see which are checked off as owned and labeled retired, they should make it something that could be printed. That way, when you have too many to remember which ones you need, you have a list. I have 86 so far and those buying them for me can't keep track of what I have.
hayley0411 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
My webkinz Id is Koo

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

hayley:
MAKE A LIST!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Have an art shop, you would be able to purchase webkinz paintings that you can't get anywhere else!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
MissTaylorMango

Those are really good Ideas! And I was just thinking that the Amusement Park that you were thinking about, maybe could be a vacation destination. It would obviously be cheaper, and you would buy admission tickets instead of plane ones! And I absolutely LOVE the idea of a Webkinz Park! That'd be so cool!
HarryPotter1fan-that'd be cool to have a water park and mall! I love how you thought of maybe having a Santa around Christmas! And in the Spring there could be the Easter Bunny!
Hayley-That'd be cool! I'm starting to get more and more Wbkinz, so a list would be helpful. Although I don't mind getting the same Webkinz again, that'd still be good!
000000005-That'd be cool! And relating to that..It'd be cool if you could "paint" a picture in like a new art class, and once you get better you get more materials and options! Then you could hang it up in your room! (With the choice of a frame...)
Old 11-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I really like the idea of a photo shop. But, maybe instead, be able to take photo's yourself. Pics on vacation, or beside your favorite trophy, or chatting with friends in kinzchat. Then sell stuff to make photo albums, or scrapbooks that could be shared on the "my page" section.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Closed